Onkyo M506RS problems...

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Helloooooo audioooo loversss :)

I've owned my onkyo m506rs for about 3 years now and ive experienced this problem once before. It seemed to solve itself so I forgot the issue even existe.... UNTIL today :(

My problem is when i turn the amp on it seems to have to stages (when working correctly). It clicks on and glows orange in the front panel for a moment then clicks again and should glow green (my green lights dont work so its just dark). The usual orange to green is some sort of powering on stage before it is ready. Today, it does not leave the orange phase and it will not produce sound :( I use the onkyo p306RS preamp (no problems with it), and i do not have the super servo cable installed due to the rarity making them so hard to find. I also do not have the ground wire installed, mainly because I dont know what or how to use it. I would very much appreciate anyone taking the time to reach out and assist me as i love my onkyo with a passion and i would love to gain information on the ins and outs of her!!!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.