Improving Hifimediy t2

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
If these amps are similar to 41Hz Amp4 and Amp11, which I think they are, then you don't need to do much :)

I think the return on investment is greater in speakers and source devices. Maybe multiamping the current speakers (i.e. adding more of the same amps). A nice DAC, perhaps?

That's the philosophy I follow when building systems now: Get a good TK2050 amp, then speakers I like the sound of, then build or buy a good DAC; Then biamp / triamp.

If these amps are similar to 41Hz Amp4 and Amp11, which I think they are, then you don't need to do much :)

I think the return on investment is greater in speakers and source devices. Maybe multiamping the current speakers (i.e. adding more of the same amps). A nice DAC, perhaps?

That's the philosophy I follow when building systems now: Get a good TK2050 amp, then speakers I like the sound of, then build or buy a good DAC; Then biamp / triamp.

which tube pre u recommend for the tk2050 then?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.