irs2092 schematic confirmation

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
and Vaa and Vss should be connected "before" +/-Vb and Vcc, or at the same time
I have Vaa and Vss generated from main voltages, so first time, I soldered that part of circuit first, and tested that I really get my +/-5v for the IRS
IRS came on board pretty late, after all voltage were already known, like Vaa, Vss, Vcc, and main voltages... and that was with all components for that part

Tell me one thing, if LO is on, does your upper capacitor charges to Vcc - diode?

in application note, they say that it could dommaged the ic if vss was lower than -B, its why the diode,

tho, right now i tried it out and Vaa was at same voltage than Vss... (i put analog supply before this time) and i have LO low level with 15volt on Vb (because of the protection zener)

to let you know, audio in is floating,

but I don't see how vcc can be lower then -B, since at best, is about 12v above it

So if you have vss and vaa, and you have vcc, then you can check if dead time, over current settings are ok and if normal voltages are on other pins

then you can add +/-B, I would use limiting resistors, say 100R... with should be small enough for amp to start an even play some music, if nothing else, you will get oscilation (if some cases, dependent on all settings, you would need big audio signal to start it(if you have the problem it doesn't by itself(and nothing blows if you have all voltages on)))

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.