irs2092 schematic confirmation

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
got my pwm working, everything in small signal is ok, tho i dont have amplified signal, looked up csh csl, was at max, csd is waving aroung 200mv referenced to gnd. got the same signal input as output 2Vp-p (by fb ?) nothing on HO LO, and Vb referenced to -B is 0V ???? tell me what you think.. not quiet sure bout the real source

edit:
realised csd was waving in same time as pwm

Attachments

• DSC_0124.jpg
    DSC_0124.jpg
    891.8 KB · Views: 190
  • DSC_0135.jpg
    DSC_0135.jpg
    508.6 KB · Views: 184
  • DSC_0129.jpg
    DSC_0129.jpg
    842.2 KB · Views: 169
Last edited:
Vb can not be 0v compared to -B and for that you don't even need scope, are you sure you measure those two pins?

Where do you get this pwm? sounds like it wants to start, I think I had it like this, but I couldn't supply enough voltage for upper fet (since he wanted to oscillate at lower MHz range)

I still think your voltages are off, can you check that again

Also, you could be at the point I was, where I needed strong input signal, to make it operational, then it worked, untill switched off again

BUT FIRST, how much is your Cfilter and remove it... I had it, and I had problems setting any higher freq, also amp started harder

Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.