Crunch BLX-1000D reanimation with IRS20955 gate driver trouble.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hello, I'm new in this forum, and sorry for my poor english:) I have a trouble with this gate driver, something's wrong during high side mosfet OFF, the low side mosfet is ON earlier than high side off. On the simulation there's a PULSE GENERATOR because this crunch amp has own ic pwm gen at 0-15V voltage level, and the vdd voltage for irs will be the same voltage. Maybe someone knows what's the problem with that?

Attachments

• my d sound.png
    my d sound.png
    41.4 KB · Views: 360
  • my d sound plot.png
    my d sound plot.png
    17.5 KB · Views: 294
Ok, I will try it today, and write back at evening.
Hello, finally I've got some new info's. I removed gate diodes, recalculated current sensing for high side mosfet and for the low side (both 24A trip), but it doesn't helped me. I found out that mosfets with higher Rdson (125mohm in this simulation) working so much better but I don't know why is that? Any suggestion? Setting deadtime by tying DT pin to COM hasn't got positive effect on low side on, it working only on high side on.

Attachments

• new_d_sch.png
    new_d_sch.png
    36.2 KB · Views: 180
  • new_d_plot_gate voltage.png
    new_d_plot_gate voltage.png
    15.7 KB · Views: 179
  • new_d_plot_drain current.png
    new_d_plot_drain current.png
    20.6 KB · Views: 178
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.