MY DESIGN L20D IRS2092+IRFI4020H 200W8R - Page 6 - diyAudio
Go Back   Home > Forums > Amplifiers > Class D

Class D Switching Power Amplifiers and Power D/A conversion

Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.

Ads on/off / Custom Title / More PMs / More album space / Advanced printing & mass image saving

Old 28th August 2011, 02:44 PM   #51
trevmar is offline trevmar  United States
diyAudio Member

Cristi,
Sorry for the inconvenience. My fault - I said "around 70V" and assumed you would send me a 72V version, which you had listed as a standard product, perhaps tweaking the feedback voltage resistor for me.

Communication is the issue. When I order something off of Ebay I get a flood of (automated) emails confirming the purchase, then I get an email when it is shipped, and emails if it can't be shipped by the promised date. Perhaps, whenever you have to order a special part, and when you ship, you could put a 1-line email together? If you had told me that 70V was special I would have asked you what you already had available, as anywhere 65-75V is good enough for me.

I saw the banners advertising the Universiade games when I visited Shenzhen earlier this year, so I understand it is an important event for the city. But Chengdu is a long way to send a package, the games must really have caused you problems

Next time I visit Shenzhen (probably later this year), let's meet for tea (or coffee) and discuss, one engineer to another, how the world has changed, and where it is going And, of course, the latest chips and stuff

Thanks for 'being there' and helping us all out by making these superb power supplies. I had a detailed look at everything else available, and your products and service are exceptionally good.
Old 30th August 2011, 04:01 PM   #52
ljm_ljm is offline ljm_ljm  China
diyAudio Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by si_jopie0382 View Post
Hi.....,

I'm interest to build this amp, but i'm not expert in electronic

can someone please let me know, is this hard to build?
I'm planning to build 5 channel power amps using L20D, i have 625va 2x40v toroidal transformer and 6 x 18000uf 63v capacitor for psu is that enough?

Please help! Advice would be really appreciated

Jopie
I think this is feasible. Although the voltage a little low.
However, impact will not be great.
Old 30th August 2011, 04:04 PM   #53
diyAudio Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim McPherson View Post
I ordered one as well, and have heard nothing about shipping at all. Very poor communications from Connexeletronics.

-Jim
What is this,
Can i understand it?
Old 30th August 2011, 04:06 PM   #54
diyAudio Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by trevmar View Post
Cristi,
Sorry for the inconvenience. My fault - I said "around 70V" and assumed you would send me a 72V version, which you had listed as a standard product, perhaps tweaking the feedback voltage resistor for me.

Communication is the issue. When I order something off of Ebay I get a flood of (automated) emails confirming the purchase, then I get an email when it is shipped, and emails if it can't be shipped by the promised date. Perhaps, whenever you have to order a special part, and when you ship, you could put a 1-line email together? If you had told me that 70V was special I would have asked you what you already had available, as anywhere 65-75V is good enough for me.

I saw the banners advertising the Universiade games when I visited Shenzhen earlier this year, so I understand it is an important event for the city. But Chengdu is a long way to send a package, the games must really have caused you problems

Next time I visit Shenzhen (probably later this year), let's meet for tea (or coffee) and discuss, one engineer to another, how the world has changed, and where it is going And, of course, the latest chips and stuff

Thanks for 'being there' and helping us all out by making these superb power supplies. I had a detailed look at everything else available, and your products and service are exceptionally good.
It is within this voltage can work well.
+ -60V ----- + - 80V
I often +-50V when the test is normal, but if a lower working voltage.

This performance can change the number of resistance will not decrease.

ljm_ljm@foxmail.com

Last edited by ljm_ljm; 30th August 2011 at 04:10 PM.
Old 31st August 2011, 07:39 AM   #55
zog666 is online now zog666  Australia
diyAudio Member

I just ordered a pair of these from Zoe Tsang, they look very interesting!
Old 31st August 2011, 10:30 AM   #56
diyAudio Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ljm_ljm View Post
What is this,
Can i understand it?
I ordered a power supply that would work well with your amplifiers and was having problems with communication with that company. I'm hoping that those problems have been resolved, but I still haven't heard anything about shipping after nearly 2 weeks. This is not your problem ljm_ljm and probably shouldn't be in this thread.

-Jim
Old 31st August 2011, 12:02 PM   #57
Cristi is offline Cristi  Europe
diyAudio Member

Quote:
I still haven't heard anything about shipping after nearly 2 weeks.
If i remember correctly, our last email exchange was 3 days ago, sunday 28'th.
before that i have sent you a mail in 27'th regarding the answer to a mail sent to me in 22, to which i replied and the answer has't arrived to you. if i'm wrong, please tell me, i will check again all the mails and post a screenshot if need.
By now, i passed your package to the shipping company, i got the tracking number today, RA144077045CN and should be traceable next days.
Now, if the next question is why i haven't replied to the last mail sent in 28'th, is that because i haven't saw any question in it or something which would expect an answer. besides that, will all the current email problems, i prefer to spend the little time when i can connect to mail answering the mails which i receive daily.
Old 31st August 2011, 01:16 PM   #58
diyAudio Member

Cristi, I'm not trying to get in a ******* match with you. I like what you do and respect your engineering skills.
Me countering your arguments is inappropriate for this thread. Suffice it to say that I think you would gain much good will from your customers if you would keep them better informed. I understand you have email problems. However, updating order status on your website is not email related. My order right now shows "processing" even though you provided a tracking number above. I want you to succeed, where else is there to buy quality SMPS at a low price for amplifiers like lim_ljm's? Nowhere!

-Jim

Last edited by Jim McPherson; 31st August 2011 at 01:22 PM.
Old 31st August 2011, 01:56 PM   #59
Cristi is offline Cristi  Europe
diyAudio Member

Me neither, but i found unfair the affirmation below, from post #48 while we have exchanged mails before you mentioned this and i answered to each of your mails. i try as best as i can to reply to each mail in real time, considering that i get 40, 50, 60 mails every day, some are half page long, others have questions which have the exact answer in the product manuals (the ones which have, i can't find time to write for all) some customers want an urgent answer (matters of minutes, or max. few hours) without considering the time shift. while is daytime in US or western Europe, here is evening or midnight, at this can be another reason why i can't answer in time. also, i cannot check if each mail which i sent had been actually received. recently, i use to spend at least 2-3 hours daily just answering mails, already more than i spend designing or doing something new. the result can be seen here as well. New products available the last update was 1 June. i'm not proud or happy with that.
Quote:
I ordered one as well, and have heard nothing about shipping at all. Very poor communications from Connexeletronics.
-Jim
latter ed. all the orders are "processing" even those delivered long time ago, since i have no access to admin control panel just from time to time, when i go in HK or if i use a vpn. i'm struggling to move the hosting to USA or somwhere else.

Last edited by Cristi; 31st August 2011 at 02:04 PM.
Old 2nd September 2011, 02:56 AM   #60
diyAudio Member

Hello,

My speakers are 3 ohms and I'm looking to parallel bridge a pair of these per channel. What's the recommended resistor values and wattage I should use?

Thanks.

Hide this!Advertise here!