Creating a Sub Signal out

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I can only direct you on the right way...then you have to ask somebody else because I have no time in these weeks..

Rough solution: connect L and R channels to the inverting pin of a high quality opamp, configured as buffer, then the opamp output to the amp. Virtual earth allows mixing channels without messing source signal.

I can only direct you on the right way...then you have to ask somebody else because I have no time in these weeks..

Rough solution: connect L and R channels to the inverting pin of a high quality opamp, configured as buffer, then the opamp output to the amp. Virtual earth allows mixing channels without messing source signal.

what if i have a b1 buffer already?

sorry but I made a mistake.
You have to put a high value (eg 50k) resistor before inverting terminal, one each channel....then u have to set a resistor on the feedback or it can goes in buffer configuration.

About B1...don't know, but it would be better a new device for this application.

hope someone else can help you, but this is the way, try googling.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.