Hypex Ncore

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hypex stuff and company approach/focus not really diyer friendly, to say the least...:D

Instead of allways insisting on how wise their products are, these guys should better invest on making them easier to implement, beginning with dign website, datasheets and user manuals...

Last edited:
Hypex stuff and company approach/focus not really diyer friendly, to say the least...:D

Instead of allways insisting on how wise their products are, these guys should better invest on making them easier to implement, beginning with dign website, datasheets and user manuals...

I have pretty much the opposite experience. Hypex has been very supportive, have been very open with providing information, and I find their documentation pretty good.

What specific issues have you encountered?

Why would you want to lower the gain?

Keep in mind that changes or modifications voids the warranty!
High sensitive horn speakers.

Attachments

• Midbass horn with K402 003 (Large).JPG
    Midbass horn with K402 003 (Large).JPG
    296.3 KB · Views: 284
... and I find their documentation pretty good.

What specific issues have you encountered?

So you might be an electronic engineer, what i am not!

Regarding their products, i feel that most people do no really need those balanced input buffers they insist in stuffing all their boards with, while just anybody might like to hook a potentiomenter somewhere. Btw selling plate amps whithout any adjusting input pot is just plain...:no:

Status
Not open for further replies.