Hypex Ncore

Status
Not open for further replies.
When will the next batch be sold? When will the next batch be sold? When will the next batch be sold? When will the next batch be sold? When will the next batch be sold? When will the next batch be sold? When will the next batch be sold? When will the next batch be sold? When will the next batch be sold? When will the next batch be sold? When will the next batch be sold? When will the next batch be sold? When will the next batch be sold? When will the next batch be sold? When will the next batch be sold? When will the next batch be sold? When will the next batch be sold? When will the next batch be sold? When will the next batch be sold? When will the next batch be sold? When will the next batch be sold? When will the next batch be sold? When will the next batch be sold? When will the next batch be sold?

O wait. I should listen to it first ;)

Last edited:
Behave Bas, we all know that this is the real amplifier breakthrough; not important how it will sound.
Why do you have to be such a sceptic Pieter? ;) Even with your own stuff. You don't like hype. I remember when Rob, Cees and I were raving about your SPDIF transformer compared to the other one we were using. You were all.....take it easy guys. I'm not sure you are hearing what you think you are hearing.

That's just me Bas. Yes I hate hype and guru-ism.
You'll never find raving reviews from customers of my stuff on my website.
I realize that there are more ways to enjoy music to the fullest than through tube equipment, and class d amplifiers can also provide that enjoyment. Right now I am listening through my Yamaha B2 VFet amp; still hard to beat by whatever tube or class AB/D amplifier.
It's just funny to see the guys here waiting since July, wetting their bed sheets in the meantime, for something that still must prove itself (is "tunnel vision" the right term?)

Last edited:
Expected you already mr push pull...
But once more, don't need to prove anything.
yes pieter, I forgot to mention that I was expecting you too, and you proved pretty predictable.
it is funny that it was this topic that you felt needed to be criticized for displaying guru-ism. I see that exact same type of behavior in the Pass section, for instance.

yes pieter, I forgot to mention that I was expecting you too, and you proved pretty predictable.
it is funny that it was this topic that you felt needed to be criticized for displaying guru-ism. I see that exact same type of behavior in the Pass section, for instance.

Could you explain a bit? Don't understand what you try to make clear.
As this is way off topic, please do it by PM so we don't bother the forum members.

Tells me you guys aren't so happy with the sound of ucD perhaps? Will you all be putting your old ucDs up on ebay or using them in secondary systems around your home?
I don't recall anyone saying that the UCD, or NCORE for that matter is the best amplifier in the world. just read the other day about this guy who was unhappy with his dCS player, what should I make of this?

There will be a lot to report soon. I hope people will post about their builds and projects.

For the vast majority of people on this board, this is fun and a hobby. Again congrats to Bruno for a successful launch. I appreciate that you created something for the diy market.

Status
Not open for further replies.