Abletec ALC1000 any experience?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
It seems that Profusion will get connector kits in september.

Mine is from conrad.fr. I use two x 6 pins connectors, one for modulation and the other one for led on/off status.
I have not all the control functions, but the amp works well like that.
Very good quality sound, deep bass and sweet treble...

Ok. Excellent Patrik. I have tried the ALC1000 as fullrange just briefly. I normally use Hypex Ncore for that. Seemed to be quite a difference from the little I tested but that was expected too considering the price difference.

But I hear you might have contender for Ncore quite soon. :)
weird as ive seen exactly contrary opinion. most people who heard both hypex and anaview seem to prefer anaview...

will likely try soon a anaview module based amp and report.

Last edited:
the new module ams I think
Well, that's not ALC1000 which I have compared to Ncore, is it?

Ncore is way better and more transparent and with lower audible distortion then ALC1000. No comparison. For the lower frequencies (I have compared them below 120 Hz), they are equal in my ears. I have also tried both in an active system from 500 Hz to 80 Hz. I was a bit surprised I easily heard a difference here to, in favor of Ncore.

Last edited:
Well, that's not ALC1000 which I have compared to Ncore, is it?

Ncore is way better and more transparent and with lower audible distortion then ALC1000. No comparison. For the lower frequencies (I have compared them below 120 Hz), they are equal in my ears. I have also tried both in an active system from 500 Hz to 80 Hz. I was a bit surprised I easily heard a difference here to, in favor of Ncore.
kk
will you try the anaview new module?

if so, please share your comments!!!!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.