Searching for producer of completed ,tested boards in China

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hello,

We are searching for a reliable company from China for repeated delivery of completed and tested custom made amplifier modules based on Tripath chips. The starting batch is 100 PCS/month, after sucessfull prototyping, more in the next months.

Thanks everyone on the forum for offers, tips or contacts

Have a nice day

AB

Hello,

We are searching for a reliable company from China for repeated delivery of completed and tested custom made amplifier modules based on Tripath chips. The starting batch is 100 PCS/month, after sucessfull prototyping, more in the next months.

Thanks everyone on the forum for offers, tips or contacts

Have a nice day

AB

What about Foxconn?
Foxconn Interantional Holdings
They have production facilities within EU also.

Ahoj Pepíčku

'Do-it-yourself' does NOT mean 'I want easy money branding/selling someone and am too lazy to find them'.
Your mail inbox must be full by now BTW.

Your offensive response means nothing to me, but it is hard to find reasons why you are insulting me, since you don't know me and all i did was just asking politely.

To all others: Thank you very much !

Don't feel insulted, just keep the purely commercial posting away.
Or do you need 100psc/month for yourself?

Rules:

(...)
The regular forums are non-commercial and should have no advertisements or overtly commercial threads or posts. These belong in the appropriate Commercial Sector forums. Commercial entities may have threads and post in the regular forums discussing theory and initial product design. If a project gets close to commercial availability, the topic must be continued in a Commercial Sector thread.
(...)

Don't feel insulted, just keep the purely commercial posting away.
Or do you need 100psc/month for yourself?

Rules:

(...)
The regular forums are non-commercial and should have no advertisements or overtly commercial threads or posts. These belong in the appropriate Commercial Sector forums. Commercial entities may have threads and post in the regular forums discussing theory and initial product design. If a project gets close to commercial availability, the topic must be continued in a Commercial Sector thread.
(...)
I don't feel insulted, but i am certain from the names that you were calling me that you were trying to do exactly that.
I don't see anything commercial in asking for a recommendation of capable producer of completed boards, since there is no profit involved in my question and it is the same like asking for tip for a good dentist or repair shop for your car. I also don't see why you are stepping in my thread, insulting me by calling me "Pepíčku" which is not my name, but it is an insult in my native language and why you are giving me recommendations that you were not asked for. That is in my opinion work of the moderators of this forum, which you are not, obviously . Maybe you should find something more usefull to do than insulting and lecturing people you don't know and playing the world police.
I understand that you feel strangely strong and god-like behind your keyboard and i am happy for you.

Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.