What about the performance of the IRAUDAMP7S?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I don't own one of these amps yet but have been following discussions, this thread has some interesting info:

http://www.diyaudio.com/forums/class-d/180625-irs2092-iraudamp7s-irfi4019.html

there are a couple of ready made modules available. One from Connexelectronic and one from Zoe_tsang on Ebay.

Iv'e heard they are very quite, would be interesting to get some more reports though.

col.

I designed my own2092 + 4227 500 watt amplifier.
I was very pleased with the sound.
I did have a couple of minor problems.
1/ Got a loud pop through speaker on power down (some modules did and others didnt despite having same components.)
2/ Got the 2092 resetting if driven hard into clipping. Not strictly a problem as it was pumping out more than 500 watts in hard clipping.

What about your circuit? Any difference from the reference design? Thank you!:D

I designed my own2092 + 4227 500 watt amplifier.
I was very pleased with the sound.
I did have a couple of minor problems.
1/ Got a loud pop through speaker on power down (some modules did and others didnt despite having same components.)
2/ Got the 2092 resetting if driven hard into clipping. Not strictly a problem as it was pumping out more than 500 watts in hard clipping.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.