China FP10000Q need service manual

Hi,

I need your helping, I have a China clone of a fp10000q works well up that moment ch01 starts clipping and doing strange thing. By looking to oszi and dummy load I saw I miss the positiv halfwave. Hmm, without schematic bad to say where's the problem.
Well without dummy load, I can see a very litte positive halfwave and if give a little more power its a triangle but only withyout load. :hypno2:
By mesering all parts on board I only fine Q22 (MPSA42) blown may be the PWM bord ist blown too or the mysterious A2601 (maybe it ist a optocopler like HCPL2601) is blown too, but I don't no.

May be anyone have a schematic of the Amp-board or the service-maual would be gread, if he sand it to me.

my male is: der.basti(at)yahoo.de

If you have any question or coments feel free to post...

Attachments

• Amp-Board.JPG
    Amp-Board.JPG
    77.2 KB · Views: 3,905
Ok if no one have the plan may be some one can help me without plan. Well this amp confusing me a little it's not a real pwm but also no A/B in any way.
I have measured all parts at the board but I only found one litte transistor with an error (MPSA42 Q22) and I have exchanged them but there have to be more...
Where have I to look?

Would be gread if anyboady help me...

If is a direct clone, (which i doubt) 1:1 of the original brand-name product you can search their service manual instead. If is some kind of "chinese developmented increased high techonlogies" excuse the spelling, but that's just common on wholesale websites where such companies describe their products, you can forget about finding at least a schematic.

I've learn one thing: In audio, and not only, Great companies had gave us access to great documentation, schematics, complete service manuals, while $hitty copy-paste companies keep erasing their ic's to hide ?? what ??

Reactions: 1 user
This is the kind of technology the Chinese will still take some time to be ready to copy, but Labgruppen with their unaffordable pricing policy have always been asking for clones ;) If I recall properly, the rail PWM "buck" regulators are "sliding mode" (self oscillating) which means that they don't have a clock, they rely on phase lag and hysteresis for oscillation because this gives the fastest response for any given oscillation frequency. When these circuits refuse to start oscillating, it's difficult to find where the loop is broken without a schematic or understanding of what is the purpose of each part. If you can't get one, you will have to draw your own and study it.

If you don't know what "buck", "sliding mode" and "self oscillating" are (or just class AB with tracking switching regulators on the rails), start by looking for papers on these subjects.

Last edited:
You can find this amplifier´s Service Manual and Schematic on the follwoing link: Planetatecnico • Ver Tema - Lab Gruppen FP10000q y FP6400 diagramas
You will need to register first. It is a free of charge site and, once you are registered, their system will reveal the download links. You will find two service manuals there. One for the FP10000q model and another one for the FP6400. Hope it works well for you. Best regards from the Troubleshooter.:):)

This is the kind of technology the Chinese will still take some time to be ready to copy, but Labgruppen with their unaffordable pricing policy have always been asking for clones ;) If I recall properly, the rail PWM "buck" regulators are "sliding mode" (self oscillating) which means that they don't have a clock, they rely on phase lag and hysteresis for oscillation because this gives the fastest response for any given oscillation frequency. When these circuits refuse to start oscillating, it's difficult to find where the loop is broken without a schematic or understanding of what is the purpose of each part. If you can't get one, you will have to draw your own and study it.

If you don't know what "buck", "sliding mode" and "self oscillating" are (or just class AB with tracking switching regulators on the rails), start by looking for papers on these subjects.

you have an example of self oscillating Flayback high power (schematic)?
I thought only possible for powers up to 500 watts.

No exist

You can find this amplifier´s Service Manual and Schematic on the follwoing link: Planetatecnico • Ver Tema - Lab Gruppen FP10000q y FP6400 diagramas
You will need to register first. It is a free of charge site and, once you are registered, their system will reveal the download links. You will find two service manuals there. One for the FP10000q model and another one for the FP6400. Hope it works well for you. Best regards from the Troubleshooter.:):)
It does not exist

Hi,

I need your helping, I have a China clone of a fp10000q works well up that moment ch01 starts clipping and doing strange thing. By looking to oszi and dummy load I saw I miss the positiv halfwave. Hmm, without schematic bad to say where's the problem.
Well without dummy load, I can see a very litte positive halfwave and if give a little more power its a triangle but only withyout load. :hypno2:
By mesering all parts on board I only fine Q22 (MPSA42) blown may be the PWM bord ist blown too or the mysterious A2601 (maybe it ist a optocopler like HCPL2601) is blown too, but I don't no.

May be anyone have a schematic of the Amp-board or the service-maual would be gread, if he sand it to me.

my male is: der.basti(at)yahoo.de

If you have any question or coments feel free to post...

Attachments

• partlist_FP10000Q.pdf
    351.5 KB · Views: 1,898
  • FP10000Q.pdf
    172.4 KB · Views: 2,126
FP10000Q china clon/not LabGruppen schematics

I'm looking for preamp module of the FP10000Q china/not LabGruppen circuit diagram, schematics and circuit layout.
The original LabGruppen module is completelly different and schematics are not the same.
Anybody has this china schematics version?
Thanks in advance.

Check for interrupted paths (in the serrate at the top of the board, under the small capacitors), resistors (especially in the Bushero chain). The 15V zener diodes. All elements of radiators.. You must have +/- 11V on the radiators of the end transistors.

I attached FP14000q, but is the same as FP10000q

Attachments

• PF14000 POWER.pdf
    41.4 KB · Views: 1,261
  • FP14000 AMP.pdf
    50.1 KB · Views: 1,100
  • FP14000 IN.pdf
    67.9 KB · Views: 1,235
clon chino FP10000Q FUENTE CONMUTADA.

:cop: This is an English langauge forum. Please post in English or provide a translation for any posting not in English.

Translation: Chinese clone FP10000Q SWITCHED SOURCE.
Good morning, fellow technicians, could you please tell me if the module you published is the module of this FP10000Q clone and if you have more information, for example, that the three integrated circuits are registered to try to make the diagram, thank you very much for your attention.

Buenos dias compañeros tecnicos por favor me podrian decir si el modulo que publican es el modulo de este clon FP10000Q y si tienen mas informacion por ejemplo que matriculas son los tres circuitos integrados para tratar de hacer el diagramita muchas gracias por su atencion. View attachment FUENTE FP10000Q-POWER CHINO.pdf