Need help with no sound from kicker zx750.1 amp - diyAudio
Go Back   Home > Forums > Amplifiers > Class D

Class D Switching Power Amplifiers and Power D/A conversion

Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.

Ads on/off / Custom Title / More PMs / More album space / Advanced printing & mass image saving

Old 7th May 2011, 04:46 PM   #1
diyAudio Member

Default Need help with no sound from kicker zx750.1 amp

I have tried all the wiring configuration and even took my other amp and put it in its place it worked fine so its not the connections or the speaker its the amp. It was playing fine them my phone rang and the stereo went to interrupt the music which it did fine but there was a burping coming from the speaker which not even turning off the radio could stop. Then like a scratching sound and nothing has come out of the amp every since. I have tested the output and power transistors with the info from perry's website just not sure what the readings should be since I don't have a schematic but they were all consistant. The amp isnt in protect mode just wanted to know what I should test next or where to begin. Thanks for any help in advance.

Hide this!Advertise here!