Help with Class D amplifier design - diyAudio
Go Back   Home > Forums > Amplifiers > Class D

Class D Switching Power Amplifiers and Power D/A conversion

Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.

Ads on/off / Custom Title / More PMs / More album space / Advanced printing & mass image saving

Old 1st May 2011, 06:18 AM   #1
diyAudio Member

Default Help with Class D amplifier design

Good morning dear friends, I'm from Brazil and I'm in big trouble, got a friend with a project for a class d amp 2500 rms, with a stage of power supply and output stage, but this project uses a microprocessor, come through this forum know if someone could merge these two steps without the microprocessor design and analyze whether this is entirely correct, I am a manufacturer of speakers and would like to build this project to use with my speakers, something that the engineer start to move the project to this friend of mine did not spend much data, even the construction of the toroidal transformer, if someone could help us we would be grateful, I thank everyone's attention here.

Below is the project for which you may consider posting a vision and all, thank you.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf P-CAD EDA - [Fonte].pdf (60.0 KB, 101 views)
File Type: pdf P-CAD EDA - [Saida].pdf (68.3 KB, 73 views)
File Type: pdf P-CAD EDA - [MCU].pdf (30.8 KB, 60 views)
File Type: pdf P-CAD EDA - [Audio+Pre].pdf (58.3 KB, 75 views)
Old 1st May 2011, 08:24 AM   #2
Pafi is offline Pafi  Hungary
diyAudio Member

Hi!

It's not clear what you want. OK, you got a friend, but whose is the project, and who wants to build it? And what are the "two steps"? Has anybody build it yet?

Quote:
analyze whether this is entirely correct
No, this is definitely not entirely correct, but it's impossible to relyably state that a project is entirely correct unless you build it and fully measure it. First of all, this project is incomplete, because there is no PCB at all, program of MCU is unknown, and some part types are missing. PCB is a very important part of a ClassD project!
Old 1st May 2011, 03:37 PM   #3
diyAudio Member

'Pafi' that my friend got this project with an engineer but he only has this data about the project, wanted to see if he would take microcntrolador and build the project without him, he does not have the PCB, has only those files that are attached here in the forum
Old 1st May 2011, 03:57 PM   #4
diyAudio Member

The output of the comparator goes to the output of a gate which looks like an error to me.
Old 1st May 2011, 05:39 PM   #5
Pafi is offline Pafi  Hungary
diyAudio Member

Quote:
The output of the comparator goes to the output of a gate which looks like an error to me.
nigelwright7557!

Actually it goes to the input, only the schematic symbol is wrong.

Bass Audio Speakers!

I still don't know who the author is, who wants to build it, it is an already built circuit or just a half plan, and what you want. Your sentences are too hard to decode. For example: "wanted to see if he would take microcntrolador and build the project without him". What could this mean? Without who?!? And if he wants to know something, then why do you ask? It's very fuzzy!

Last edited by Pafi; 1st May 2011 at 05:57 PM.
Old 1st May 2011, 05:48 PM   #6
AP2 is offline AP2  Italy
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pafi View Post
Actually it goes to the input, only the schematic symbol is wrong.
Hi,

MCU does not make sense to use.
Some connections are complicate without sense.
maybe it's a joke.

Regards

Hide this!Advertise here!