Need Lepai TRIPATH TA2020 or amp6-basic assembled in Denmark

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hey guys.

We are building a setup for Roskilde 2011 and are desperatly in need of either Lepai TRIPATH TA2020 or Amp6-Basic assembled. We cant order it form parts-express for without ordering for at least 4 x the price in order to ship it to europe. The others on ebay are with minimum 15 days of shipment.

Are there anyone out there that has a spare Lepai TRIPATH TA2020 or amp6-basic that wanna sell it to us?

Or does anyone know of a european seller?

I have the older version (no "Direct" button) here, unopened, in Germany.
should i check the shipping cost from here or did you get one already?

//checked. i paid 15€ for the Lepai amp. plus:
- 4€ Deutsche Post - uninsured, rather slow - registered and insured will cost 3,50€ extra
- 9€ DHL uninsured, 11€ insured with tracking
- 10€ Hermes - insured and trackable

Last edited:
I have the older version (no "Direct" button) here, unopened, in Germany.
should i check the shipping cost from here or did you get one already?

//checked. i paid 15€ for the Lepai amp. plus:
- 4€ Deutsche Post - uninsured, rather slow - registered and insured will cost 3,50€ extra
- 9€ DHL uninsured, 11€ insured with tracking
- 10€ Hermes - insured and trackable

I would love to buy it, but first of all, do you have a link or a product name I can google?

Im retarded when it comes to electronics, so I need a amp that just needs a 12v powersupply and a sound input slot :p

I would love to buy it, but first of all, do you have a link or a product name I can google?

Im retarded when it comes to electronics, so I need a amp that just needs a 12v powersupply and a sound input slot :p

fe. http://www.amazon.com/Lepai-TRIPATH-TA2020-Stereo-Amplifier/dp/B003P534SW

but note, there was no power supply in package

it takes 12V from (ideal for car battery) and has cinch and 3,5mm input :)
and it's class D, so it has 90% efficiency - if you use a battery, go for it!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.