Mackie SRM450v2 schematic?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hello^^ I just picked up one of these at a garage sale, and I've been fairly lucky in repairing their other equipment in the past. but alas, a schematic is really needed to do the job. I'm hoping one of you gentlemen would be willing to pass me along the schematic as well. figured I would try here before I go harass mackie.
Thanks so much^^

send me a private message with ur email. I will send you the schematics. Now I need some help I know my problem is resistor number R288 wich in the scematic it say is 100k 1 watt resistor but the on I took out is not even close to what I order online. it looks mor like a 100k 5watts resistor and their hard to find. Please help!Thanks

Attachments

• DSC01068.JPG
    DSC01068.JPG
    52.4 KB · Views: 632
  • DSC01069.JPG
    DSC01069.JPG
    37.5 KB · Views: 587
  • DSC01070.JPG
    DSC01070.JPG
    58.8 KB · Views: 572
Having trouble fixing it

I replaced the UC3842, the LM339, the 18v zener diodes, R288 and a few other parts, i have a 60 watt lightbulb in serial on the powercord. The resistors in the neigbourhood of R288 heat up within 20 seconds. I think something after the MJE13003 draws to much current. But i can't find out what... Any suggestions ?

QUOTE=lumanauw;2541050]I got a burnt Mackie SRM450v2. It burnt in the SMPS section, around UC3842, LM339. Many tracks and PCB and SMD components are inrecognizeable.

The unit use switching power supply, a classD for woofer amp, andLM3886 for tweeter amp. Different from old SRM450

Anyone has schematic or service manual for this active speaker?[/QUO busca en este sitio electrotanya hay encuentras el diagrama y es gratis

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.