PWM amplification with I2S input?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
OK,

I have looked around a bit and haven't found anything that addresses my interest. Pretty sure I have the right subforum. I don't know a lot about electronics.

I have been looking at the miniDSP/DIGI/AMP combo for running a 2.2 system (Stereo system but passive crossover for mid/high and seperate boxes for subs that will be underneath the mains~ but essentially 2 floorstanders).

While I have confirmed with the miniDSP sellers that I could setup a system with 1x DSP 1x DIGI & 2x AMP for 4 channels of 20watts/8ohm I was wondering if anyone knew of any higher output amp sets out there that take I2S input from the miniDSP?

I am planning high efficiency line arrays and horn loaded subs but would still like 100+ watts of power at my disposal for house parties etc. I am not a critical listener just a*** retentive about best bang for buck lol.

My goal is to have fully digital signal chain with DSP system for EQ/sub Crossover. I would enjoy making it a fully active 3 way system but cannot afford double the amount of dsp components.

I am hoping to spend roughly $1000 for my full setup including speakers. Current plans leave about $300-$400 for amplification/processing. All of my sources are S/PDIF. Nearly 100% recorded music content is expected.

Any recommendations of alternate setups is also appreciated.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.