Class D Full Bridge Simulation Problems because of models

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi, Im building a full-bridge class d amplifier as graduate project. I have to simulate this amp completely. But i didnt find HIP4080 and XR2206 spice models. Then i resolved to use two op-amps for triangle generaiton but still i need HIP4080 model.(pspice or LTspice)

I saw some threads on here and anybody didnt find model for that(except intusoft). But for class d , this IC are used a lot of. How did you use this IC? Without simulation?

I wanna use 4080 because of its integrated comparator and some some feature. But im open for new advice.(e.g any IC)

Thanks.

Hi, Im building a full-bridge class d amplifier as graduate project. I have to simulate this amp completely. But i didnt find HIP4080 and XR2206 spice models. Then i resolved to use two op-amps for triangle generaiton but still i need HIP4080 model.(pspice or LTspice)

I saw some threads on here and anybody didnt find model for that(except intusoft). But for class d , this IC are used a lot of. How did you use this IC? Without simulation?

I wanna use 4080 because of its integrated comparator and some some feature. But im open for new advice.(e.g any IC)

Thanks.

you dont need engineering new HIP4080 project

look for kicker DX700 schematic

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.