TK2050 and wire

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi, I'm new to this and am only experienced with basis soldering.
But I was very amazed about the sound quality of my Sure TK2050 board hooked up to a 30V HP adapter.
I used to have a Rotel Pre- and power amplifier but now I use a Marantz PM7200 with my Klipsch KG 4.2's. I use Monster Cable Powerline 2 as speaker cable.

I liked the reoccurrence of the details and the switching between high and low power output like I heard before with my Rotel. But instead of buying a Rotel again I decided I wanted to build a high quality basic amp based on the TK2050. I didn't want to use the Sure board, cause I do not now how to upgrade it and was only annoyed by the interference by the onboard fan. Yes I know that I could replace it by a passive Zalman, but then again, I wanted to do it wright.

So I bought:

1. A 220 VA toroid power supply.
2. A eBay power supply board with 6 x 10.000uV 50V capacitators and speaker protection.
3. 2 x mono TK2050 boards from Arjen Helder
4. 1 x full black L's Audio chassis with a 4 position selector.
5. 1 x ALPS SRRN142100 3 pole 4 position rotary selector switch.
6. 1 x ALPS 50K volume pot (from Arjen Helder)

So my only question remains what inner wiring can I use best for this configuration? B.t.w. I like a clean setup.

Thanx,;)

Ryan.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.