Class D Amp with LM566, LM393 and 2XIRF530

D200 +/-75V

With +/-75V DC rail voltage 2k2/2W are very hot, but it's ok. BD241C must have heatsink.

Attachments

• D200 2x75v.jpg
    D200 2x75v.jpg
    51.4 KB · Views: 1,948
Mile ,

This is your own amp ?
which mosfet did you use for +/-75v ? how was the sound and quality then ?
it's beter to use 3W instead of 2W !

i found some amps on Russian language forums , with LM311 instead of TL081 and some difference in design , did you see them ?

Attachments

• 900W-1.jpg
    900W-1.jpg
    598.9 KB · Views: 1,986
Mile ,

This is your own amp ?
which mosfet did you use for +/-75v ? how was the sound and quality then ?
it's beter to use 3W instead of 2W !

i found some amps on Russian language forums , with LM311 instead of TL081 and some difference in design , did you see them ?

I use IRF640N for test with 8 ohms speaker, sound is hi-fi quality and mosfets is just warm without heatsink (work at over 100W ).
Russian amp is UCD topology and D200 is IRAUDAMP1 topology.

Russian amp is UCD topology and D200 is IRAUDAMP1 topology.
Thanks Mile ,
where can i find difference between this two topologies ? I really want to understand how they work...but i cant find a short and good article about this..if you don't mind , please give me some lessons.

i'm going to build this amp , as soon as possible !! :rolleyes:

Regards,
IRSound

Irsound could share these russian page links? thanks.=

Hi Exflaco , i found that picture in google image search. i don't remember which forum was it. :(

but i think mile upload their schematic before. LM311+74AC00+IR2110
he changed modulator section with mackie. i upload those schematics for you.
why you aren't try D200 ?

mile , i forgot to ask another question..why you aren't put large electrolyt capacitor behind fets ? because of bus pumping effect..IRF always use this caps in their designs. or other project like irs series , etc.

Regards,
IRSound

Attachments

• Schemaclassd.jpg
    Schemaclassd.jpg
    39.8 KB · Views: 1,898
  • Mackie SRM450.JPG
    Mackie SRM450.JPG
    51.3 KB · Views: 1,791
Hi Exflaco , i found that picture in google image search. i don't remember which forum was it. :(

but i think mile upload their schematic before. LM311+74AC00+IR2110
he changed modulator section with mackie. i upload those schematics for you.
why you aren't try D200 ?

mile , i forgot to ask another question..why you aren't put large electrolyt capacitor behind fets ? because of bus pumping effect..IRF always use this caps in their designs. or other project like irs series , etc.

Regards,
IRSound

With my PCB design no need for large electrolyt capacitor behind fets on pcb just in PSU, and I use 470nF and 2X 220nF on pcb.
Regards

Last edited: