Class D Amp with LM566, LM393 and 2XIRF530

why D200 is not good in low FREQ ?
my sub woofer say gher gher gher in midel and hi volume

Measure voltage on zeners, and check on your pcb if red track missing. You have to high level of HF after inductor, but can't be check without scope.
Regards

Attachments

• APEX  D200 TO247 PCB corected.JPG
    APEX D200 TO247 PCB corected.JPG
    143 KB · Views: 2,308
HI sir mile
zener voltage was 11.49 v
the red section was connected in my board.
it must be connect or not ?
i was use 1k 1% for OSC resistor
i thing it was be 250KHZ
ok?
i use T106-2 with 47 turn 0.8 mm wire for filter

It's ok must be connected, what s voltage on 5,6V zeners and offset voltage on amp out?
Remove O/C protect for test, short circuit 0,15R/5W.

Last edited:
Hi Mile ,

Can I use BD243C instead of BD241C ?
and, using zener diodes for voltages like +/-5v and 12v isn't making problem ? because their voltages aren't stable...
for example , Mackie use regulated voltages (with ICs)..

my ps transformer have voltages about 57-0-57 @ no load..so after rectifire it should be about +/-80v @ no load , does it have any problem if i connect it to amp ?

Regards,
IRSound

Hi Mile ,

Can I use BD243C instead of BD241C ?
and, using zener diodes for voltages like +/-5v and 12v isn't making problem ? because their voltages aren't stable...
for example , Mackie use regulated voltages (with ICs)..

my ps transformer have voltages about 57-0-57 @ no load..so after rectifire it should be about +/-80v @ no load , does it have any problem if i connect it to amp ?

Regards,
IRSound

BD243C or TIP31C.... and many other TO220 NPN transistors can be use instead BD241C, you can also use N mosfet like IRF540 with 15V zener instead 12V. This amplifier is for fan and make some expirience with class D amps, it's better use extra +/-5V and 12V PSU, but will work anyway.
Regards

Thanks,

This amplifier is for fan and make some expirience with class D amps, it's better use extra +/-5V and 12V PSU, but will work anyway.
Regards
so what's the difference then ?

how about this question :

Regards,
IRSound

Last edited: