Class D Amp with LM566, LM393 and 2XIRF530

I have printed the pcb and theire correct size but i have to go to an laser printer
Here is the file,if you print it full page photo without fit picture to frame it will work,this will help many people

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    270 KB · Views: 1,437
It works with all mains powered devices, if the amp draws excessive current, the mains voltage at the smps will drop and possibly activate the uvlo of its pwm controller, but if the amp is fine, the bulb will be dim or completely off, just as it would with a linear psu.

It works with all mains powered devices, if the amp draws excessive current, the mains voltage at the smps will drop and possibly activate the uvlo of its pwm controller, but if the amp is fine, the bulb will be dim or completely off, just as it would with a linear psu.
interesting, i have found the ir2153 chip and a lot of people are using it for smpsus,just hae to find the right schematic

Pcb,only 1 chanell the other is so bad its not even worth trying,is this good for etching,looks pretty good for my first pcb ever,

Do you think its good enough or should i get another one,for the other chanell im obviosely goinf to get a new one

Attachments

• DSCF2984[1].jpg
    DSCF2984[1].jpg
    720.2 KB · Views: 1,395
smAll update: there were some misakes but they all have been repaired,tomorow i will be etching.

I have set a deadline for this project 6 june 2013,untill the i hope to have it done and working.If i dont have it built until then no big deal,its not an actual deadline,its just i time i have set for myself to motivate me