Class D Amp with LM566, LM393 and 2XIRF530

Power is not most important for amplifier, good working amp is better than unstable amp with distortion.

Sir Mile,

Will you pls. share the bottom copper artwork for etching on D200 rev.2, I have wanted to build this amp, I have the parts for it.

Thank You

Attachments

• APEX UCD2002.jpg
    APEX UCD2002.jpg
    264 KB · Views: 1,553
I suggest you to use IRFB4332 with +/-90V at 4 ohms load and test D200 at full power, also with 2 ohms load, and after test please share your exspirience in this thread.
Regards
i dont have testing things like multimeter or ociloscope ,i only have computer,soldering iron and only speakers that cant handle more than 50w and no dummy loads.If you say it wont blow up with 4332 and 90v,i will slowly buy the parts and assemble them,but i also need to find a smpsu schematic and pcb without special or expensive parts
Im more than happy to share the results after i build it

A basic rule of thumb for class d is that if you don't have an oscilloscope, do NOT build a class d amp!! Especially not one that exceed a few watts of power.

To build a class D amp, a Oscope is a must!! It's a requirement!! Without it you cannot verify the amp is working properly and doing what its supposed to do.

You need to be able to verify that it is switching properly without excessive ringing (caused by excess stray inductance) and not just oscillating wildly all over the place.