Which TI chip on what board?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I recently received some TI class D chips. I would like to use some in order to evaluate my/their skills. I have the following chips available;

TAS5611
TAS5613
TAS5630
TPA3122
TPA3122
TPA3001
TPA3123
TPA3106

I am no power freak so anything from 10 Watt/channel is ok, but I can't seem to find a pcb layout for these chips. I thought TI was a well recognized firm in Class D, but the threads about these this chips aren't great....
Who can help me "explore" the class D world with one of these chips?

Browsing the Evaluation boards won't help me get a printable eagle file. I just want to have a (single sided) pcb layout which I can use on the spot to try one of these chips.

I was going to suggest you lay out your own pcb. Plenty of free software out there.
But, I have found from experience that laying out class d amps is no picnic.
They are fussy about layout, decoupling and regulation.

I have even failed using a datasheet schematic to get one going. After a lot of work it was just poor decoupling and some of the datasheet components the wrong value.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.