aliexpress class d amp

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Well even i require class d amp for my project last month, but i couldnot get in aliexpress and not easy ordering of them over there. I never have problem with Chinabuye, best for all gadgets and devices with good reliability. Prompt delievery too :)

We think it is easy buying,you can order it from Aliexpress,and you can direct connect us .there are no problem for buying.

If meet questions pls connect us ,our mail :authlxl@gmail.com

AMP show store:XINLI LAI's store Small Orders Online Store

We are expert in AMP+SMPS technology,we will make more perfect and smart product for our friends.

"Smart Power "not only for Hillary but also suit for our design idea.

We will discuss more SMPS and Class D intergrated technology with diyaudio member.we have made some high stability amp.some of them used in military items and freeway items

Last edited:
Hello
In your AP250 product .

AP250 FEATURES

1.ACTIVE SPEAKER AMPLIFEIR,BI-AMPING,ELECTRONIC FREQUENCY DIVISION

2.MP3 PLAYER ,SUIT FOR SD CARD AND USB MEDIA

The point 2 is very interesting !!! is there a possibility to have only the MP3 Player.

Serge

We think it is no problem for mp3 player.we use intergrated alone chip for usb host player and SD card player,sound well ,it can compatible most of USB disk and SD CARD memory,if you like pls send request detail t us.

Thanks

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.