Anyone one tried AudioPower.it yet?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I'm looking specifically at the SDA-300 kit, maybe the SDA/MDA-400 as well.

Cheers

ME!!!
I have at work a couple of sda400 Of...plus DPS 400...actually they work in mutiamp configuration..on my ribbon tw. (HIVI RT2Pro)
Great work IMHO..very transparent and detailed..a lot of power..of course.
Just FYI..in my "old" passive way..i'm driving the loudspeakers with a couple of Nuforce ref 9SEV3 (now placed on the medum Horn).
Bye..and..forgive my terrific English:eek:

Great... any noise on the tweeter?

Thanks

Not at all at listening point..maybe e very little little noise at about 15 cm (measured) at full power without signal..:) (remember..the amp goes direct to the tw..no filter between amp and driver..)
Take a look to my Hi End envelope..:cool:
j7enus.jpg

Last edited:
Hi,
Nothing to worry about, shop & service running.
in a few moments, the AP site, show a message for customers.
We have had a profound problem with the large database, at the launch of some high-end models, with a new page dedicated virtual.
I take this opportunity to communicate a new shop dedicated exclusively to the American market.
will be online within 48 hours.
Although I am not directly AudioPower, I apologize for the inconvenience

Thank all.
Regards
Roberto P.

ME!!!
I have at work a couple of sda400 Of...plus DPS 400...actually they work in mutiamp configuration..on my ribbon tw. (HIVI RT2Pro)
Great work IMHO..very transparent and detailed..a lot of power..of course.
Just FYI..in my "old" passive way..i'm driving the loudspeakers with a couple of Nuforce ref 9SEV3 (now placed on the medum Horn).
Bye..and..forgive my terrific English:eek:

Which one do you prefer, nuforce ref 9sev3 or the audiopower?
Quale dei due preferisci, qualitativamente?

Hi Cyan
IMVHO you can't compare a commercial finished hiend ( really hi End) gear like Nuforce Ref9V3 SE with a little amp bundled with a power supply (Ok..a superb little amp with a superb power supply..:D)..I'm owner of Nuforce gear from beginning of the story..and, really, i love my amps..But i've switched to multiamp in my sistem and, of course, i can't afford to 7K€ * 3..unfortunately..So i've found these little jewels and, happily, i've found also the perfet match with my ribbon tweeters..these "toys" are deadly silent..with an incredible resolution on high freq (better than Nuforce..maybe..maybe for this point of view)...so..im' very happy now..and the ref 9 are still with me....
So..if you can, for a "normal" crossovered speaker and the price is ok for you..you can go for Nuforce for sure...but, maybe, we have to wait for news for "some high-end models" from Audiopower..;):)

Again..sorry for my english...:eek::eek::eek:

Hi...
some weeks after..i'm stll the lone ranger there???
Happy Holidays
OOOk..so let me inform you about some updates. Now i'm driving my tweeters with the new release of sda.., same layout..case is coming..but ..they are black...The psu has changed for my specific use to around 100w 8r, perfect for my tweeters, but, first, i've tried these amps on a "normal" full rage crossovered speaker (Proac Response 2.5)..Well, i still prefere my Nuforce for that use..but for the money..these amps are great..No lack of power, no doubt around low frequencies and, as usual..a lot of definition on high ..no need for superTW at all..;).., maybe...maybe.. in this range..better than Nuforce V3SE.
Back to my normal/actual use..i've tried several amps..Now i have Nuforce v3Se on woofers..KT88 SE on medium horns..and the sda on high..I'm really happy with this setup..day after day i can realize things on my records (HD files now...)..quite..NEW.
Just FYI, i've tried the nuforce on tweeters..some problems..some "jingle..jingle"..and no music from one..Hey..i'n not technician..:eek::eek:
Good..as usual..forgive my English..
Ciao!!:santa:

Hi,
I can answer for what they know.
"A-400" monoblock and "A-402" dual mono passed the "QC" and are ready. I believe that after the presentation, at a listening room in Palermo, will be available in shop.
I think a lot can already understand the design and materials used, although the price to launch this new line will be very competitive.
The presentation is open to the public and will be held before the end of February.
--------------------
The second product is an ultra-compact 4-channel (same design as the A-400) designed for multi way. (up to 300wx4) at 4R-dual psu.

After this, the turn will (finally) of the famous MXD-600. (just only me, received 1500 emails a year) so it's already famous for this.. :)
This model was varied, as well as the new A-400, (after the recent studies on the acoustic pressure). will be equipped by typology derived from the DPS-500.
the first amplifier powered, with the indipendent symmetrical voltage, (two power unit, indipendent controlled by cpu per rail, in realtime from output current).

Regards
Roberto P.

Regards

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.