New TPA3106D1 with XLR and RCA inputs for use in a very small speaker cabinet

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hey there, I'd like to share with all of you my latest PCB; a TPA3106D1 amp that I plan to use in my variation of the Ikea Bowl Speaker, the PCB itself is very small at only 2.40 x 1.92 inches. Components costs seems to be around $75.61(CAD) per board for 10 board.

I haven't tested this yet and I'm working on it in between games of Starcraft so they might be some mistakes that can make everything blow up; I'm waiting for a few boards from batchpc so I guess I'll find out.

I did some testing with only the TPA3106D1 before this design and it drives my Alpair 7 beautifully.

Attachments

• IKEA-Sheet1.png
    IKEA-Sheet1.png
    19.9 KB · Views: 265
  • IKEA-Sheet2.png
    IKEA-Sheet2.png
    15.2 KB · Views: 258
  • IKEA-PcbTop.png
    IKEA-PcbTop.png
    80.1 KB · Views: 257
  • IKEA-PcbBottom.png
    IKEA-PcbBottom.png
    70.9 KB · Views: 258
Hey there, I'd like to share with all of you my latest PCB; a TPA3106D1 amp that I plan to use in my variation of the Ikea Bowl Speaker, the PCB itself is very small at only 2.40 x 1.92 inches. Components costs seems to be around $75.61(CAD) per board for 10 board.

I haven't tested this yet and I'm working on it in between games of Starcraft so they might be some mistakes that can make everything blow up; I'm waiting for a few boards from batchpc so I guess I'll find out.

I did some testing with only the TPA3106D1 before this design and it drives my Alpair 7 beautifully.
Is there possibility to share the Eagle-files for this PCB ?
Thanks

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.