Does anybody know of a UcD power amp with onboard DSP?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I am interested in a 2 channel UcD power amp with a 2-in 4-out, USB programmable DSP on-board so that I could do something like:

1). Use 2 channels to eq the main amps and output 2 line-level sub channels
2). Use the DSP to use the 2 main channels as a bi-amp XO
3). EQ the 2 main channels and pass-thru channels 3/4 to another amp(s)
4). ... (whatever)

I'd be happy if it only accepted 2 analog inputs for now but I'd like to see it also have an optical and a S/PDIF input also.

You get the picture. I could build up (as modules) a stack of amps to do almost anything.

Maybe even a mono-bloc DSP'd UcD (180 or 400) would be okay too, I'd need more of them to do the job but that might open up some possibilities also.

I think that would be a very flexible setup and I'd very much like to have one or more of them. It seems like the ultimate evolution of audiophile 2 channel devices in a multi-channel world. Quality, power and flexibility in one box.

Does anybody know of one or has anybody built anything like this and be willing to share their experience?

Regards,
Tom

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.