class D driving a hearing aid speaker !!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
hi friends,

Am doing an integrated-circuit design for driving high impedance load like that of a speaker inside a hearing-aid. I am adopting a closed-loop PWM class-D which is of non-self oscillating type. I am currently facing some issues which I am unable to solve myself.

The first is that am finding it difficult to find the appropriate speaker models for that used within a hearing aid. I tried a lot of googling but I am not able to get any. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

thanks in advance,

The issue of power consumption and distortion in hearing aids is so serious it might only be competitive to design the amplifier for a particular driver design. I imagine the variation in load impedance of commercially available product could be as wild as seen in headphones, except for maybe a more limited supply voltage range.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.