TA2022 amp module by Auspicious.e impressions??? - diyAudio
Go Back   Home > Forums > Amplifiers > Class D

Class D Switching Power Amplifiers and Power D/A conversion

Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.

Ads on/off / Custom Title / More PMs / More album space / Advanced printing & mass image saving

Old 19th June 2010, 08:57 AM   #1
TCx is offline TCx  Czech Republic
diyAudio Member

Default TA2022 amp module by Auspicious.e impressions???

Hi all, I am looking for a decent or better a very good amp module. I have found this TRIPATH digital power amplifier TA2022 2x90W by Auspicious Electronics on eBay.
http://stores.ebay.com/auspiciousele...34Q2ec0Q2em322

It seems to be more complex than most of similar modules based on the same chip I have found so far. Also the components used on the board seem to be of good quality.

Has anybody any experience with this amp board or can you recommend any other amp with high sound quality?
Thanks...
Old 19th June 2010, 09:26 AM   #2
diyAudio Member

I am keen on that amp as well so would be nice if someone here has tried it and give us some feedback. Another one of interest to me was the TA2022 with integrated valve preamp as shown here T amp TA2022 90WX2 Integrate Amplifier 6922 valve Kit - eBay (item 250641047093 end time Jun-27-10 15:14:04 PDT)
Maybe someone on these forums has used it and can tell us about it. I was thinking of putting a switch so as to turn on/off the preamp section to listen to the difference?
Old 20th June 2010, 05:00 PM   #3
diyAudio Member

I built one a few months back. I'm impressed...

Tripath EB-TA2022 Board
Old 21st June 2010, 07:46 AM   #4
TCx is offline TCx  Czech Republic
diyAudio Member

Hi, thank you for the link. Your amp looks very good...
Have you ever had a chance to compare it sonically with other Tripath or class d based amps? There are many amp boards available on eBay and various DIY webshops but I would like to choose some really good one. :-)
Old 22nd June 2010, 02:32 AM   #5
diyAudio Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TCx View Post
Hi, thank you for the link. Your amp looks very good...
Have you ever had a chance to compare it sonically with other Tripath or class d based amps? There are many amp boards available on eBay and various DIY webshops but I would like to choose some really good one. :-)
No comparisons to other Tri amps but It sounds respectable to my ears.
Old 22nd August 2010, 12:40 PM   #6
juanito is offline juanito  Europe
diyAudio Member

Hi I'm interested too in this amp based on TA2022. I was about to buy the 41Hz amp5, but now I see this amp from auspicious.e wich costs the same as amp5 but already made and tested. I'm reallt looking for info for these amps and comparisons... really dificult to find.

There is also connexelectronic amp TA2022.

Well we'll see... bye

Hide this!Advertise here!