Looking for a Full digital amp - anybody know of a nice kit?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi,

I am looking for a full digital amp kit or built PCB. I have come across quite a few threads on it on this site but non very definitive.

Has anybody come out with a kit yet, that doesn't require a PC to operate?

Alternatively a power DAC of sorts would be interesiting too if you know of one (cheap)....

Oon

Hi,

I am looking for a full digital amp kit or built PCB. I have come across quite a few threads on it on this site but non very definitive.

Has anybody come out with a kit yet, that doesn't require a PC to operate?

Alternatively a power DAC of sorts would be interesiting too if you know of one (cheap)....

Oon

Oh!it's easy you can connect Ti company and ask for it's TAS5631EVM,all function can satisfy with you ,TAS5261EVM also excellent,but old version.

If you still can not get it,please connect me ,I have one board TAS5352 EVM bOard,I have test it 2008,useless now.

I2S at Wikipedia

You could rig up your own I2S transport, but if you don't know what I2S is, that's probably not advisable :)

You could use their miniDIGI board, which will accept optical and coaxial SPDIF as input. No volume control though.

You could use their whole platform, miniDSP + miniDIGI + miniAMP. Volume control within the DSP via 10k pot connected to a header. And you get a DSP as well.

There are a few reviews of the miniDSP setup around - I don't have it myself (still sitting on many fences)

Failing that, there's always the Panasonic home theatre receivers - fully digital signal path when using SPDIF or HDMI input. (Though I'm not sure if the latest models are)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.