UCD 25 watts to 1200 watts using 2 mosfets

Hello
greetings many diyers having problems with RIGHT SELECTION of cores please go
to detex audio site anyone can clearly see the core used along with core no personally
i have tried with orignal cores detex audio is using there is a difference detex audio MUST
have tested many cores before using the cores he is using in his amps
warm regards
andrew lebon

IR SOUND Have knows please tell me why there is the same problem

Hi guys..

so I've just finished IRS1500..but there is also a problem :(

please watch this video :

Class-D IRSD1K5 - No & Low Level input Problem - YouTube

when i turn on power supply..after s short delay , speaker connected to amp's out. as you can hear in video , there is a noise available at output. (input volume = 0) and when i increase volume up to 4~5%, a really bad audio signal become appear. also the active led indicator isn't bright constantly.
when i increase the volume (about 7~8 %) the amp start to oscillate and those problem solved.

guys please help me. anyone have similar problems ?

Regards,
IRSound

Have knows please tell me why there is the same problem

hello

hi, Andrew
greetings,

detex announced new Class d Amp dpa 6000i/8000i are released soon and it can drive 8000 watts RMS. so any idea to design 8000w class d amp or you guess to any combination of gate driver, mosfet or Igbt.

thanks
Hi Kirubakaran
greetings insane power has any one tried detex amps at 125+/-
RAILS i dont think so most diyers would find it hard to reach 170 volt dc rails
plus the expensive mosfets and the speakers and the POWER SUPPLY transformer better to make irs3000
warm regards
andrew lebon;)

small test

amp at 110 dc volts+/-

Attachments

• IMG_0260.jpg
    IMG_0260.jpg
    928.4 KB · Views: 1,916
amp at 110 dc volts+/-

Hi ,

which FETs did you choose for this voltage ?
anyway , i just wondered how you can get good result with that smps (long wires to transformer ,....)
what is the benefits of toroidal core in this type of smps ?

guys..
FDA69N25 have large Qrr which take effect on amp THD and efficiency.
what should we do then ?

Crown also using Fairchild FETs for XLS Drive core series.

Hi!
Is there any PCB, schematic and other files of IRS3000/1500 without errors in layout?I
I'm gonna build this amp, but i heard about some problems with resistors near tl071, unconnected capacitors and other problems. What Voltage rails should i use to achieve 3000 and 1500 Watts? Which part values vary depends on supply voltage? I have access to toroid cores -2 material, and other stuff, so i'd like to start with this amp.
Thanks
Adam.