UCD 25 watts to 1200 watts using 2 mosfets

Hi
thanks sir manoj for your best quality amp
An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

Hello Hadi,
This Amp is nice and good, is it Aud600 by Manoj Sir??
Before going into this, I would like to make a budget, How much it costs you?

Regards,
Pravin
Hi dear friend
this amp is best class D amp in diy steel
yes. this is AUD600
in iran we dont have good quality of part and every things we have is MADE IN CHINA
the price is about 15$ for me

what part did smoke ?is your connection correct? input ground to main ground?

its weird

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

in this picture
bias gnd connected to -vss
about +vdd: can i connect the input pin lm7812 to +vdd and connect the out put pin lm7812 to + bias ?
what about gnd ? i mean can i connect the input lm7812 to gnd and out put pin lm7812 to +biass ?
thanks friends

sprint layout

Hardi a working one

In part this file SPRINT LAYOUT, ​​that only found in PDF format.

Just came across this other Sprint Layout PCB, upload image I did find.

Attachments

• imagen.JPG
    imagen.JPG
    88.1 KB · Views: 1,060
DETEX

in this picture
bias gnd connected to -vss
about +vdd: can i connect the input pin lm7812 to +vdd and connect the out put pin lm7812 to + bias ?
what about gnd ? i mean can i connect the input lm7812 to gnd and out put pin lm7812 to +biass ?
thanks friends

Well then the PCB of this other part is that if you do not mind. that looks great (DETEX), if it were in sprint layout, or other software would be great, thank you very much in advance to all

;););););););););););););););););););););)

Also if they could climb the source information and the delay speakers(off delay)