UCD 25 watts to 1200 watts using 2 mosfets

hi akraj, i haven't made the power supply side , but the amp side is o.k. . i am suspecting the issue is like mine .

the 7404 is the issue .

please use the 74hc04 that is the only one which works the dm7404 never worked in my case.
also connect the -ve side of the aux and ir2110 with the main -ve side

hi akraj, i haven't made the power supply side , but the amp side is o.k. . i am suspecting the issue is like mine .

the 7404 is the issue .

please use the 74hc04 that is the only one which works the dm7404 never worked in my case.
also connect the -ve side of the aux and ir2110 with the main -ve side

HI Stewin:

I am using 74HC04. Okay....how to power up the amp board without power board? There is 3 PIN for BIAS

1. 12 +ve with respect to -ve
2. I don know, what is that for
3. -ve

I can arrange 12+ transfomer for BIAS supply, will connect the "0" to -ve rail. then what?

Please help me out.

HI Stewin:

I can arrange 12+ transfomer for BIAS supply, will connect the "0" to -ve rail. then what?

Please help me out.

:eek: :eek: it is+12 and the -12 connect to -ve of main powersupply of the amp not 0vlts

also leave the center pin leave it not connected. because it is for protection if you connect it to -ve it will trigger the protection.

lastly change the led light pins it is drawn opposite.

Last edited:
:eek: :eek: it is+12 and the -12 connect to -ve of main powersupply of the amp not 0vlts

also leave the center pin leave it not connected. because it is for protection if you connect it to -ve it will trigger the protection.

lastly change the led light pins it is drawn opposite.

Hi Stewin: thanks for stepping forward.

Just to cross check, do I need a aux power with 12-0-12? Split supply? Or 12-0 is okay? Is it possible to share a drawing?

Hi Stewin: thanks for stepping forward.

Just to cross check, do I need a aux power with 12-0-12? Split supply? Or 12-0 is okay? Is it possible to share a drawing?

you only need a supply with sinngle rail that is +12 & - 0vlts
but the 0vlts of 12vlts power supply connect it to -ve of amp power supply.

hope the below photos by manoj will help

Attachments

• ucd 25 watts to 1200 watts using 2 mosfets PG 280 AUD600- Bridge.pdf
    225.4 KB · Views: 1,056
  • ucd 25 watts to 1200 watts using 2 mosfets pg 287 AUD600 Rev1.1.pdf
    185 KB · Views: 1,004
  • ucd 25 watts to 1200 watts using 2 mosfets pg280 21712604660202759918.jpg
    ucd 25 watts to 1200 watts using 2 mosfets pg280 21712604660202759918.jpg
    95.4 KB · Views: 1,675
Okay, good. I assume the same. Is there any other modification needed if I do not use power board?

Hi Stewin & Manoj:

Today I managed to run the amp, but there are some issues.

I gave input at PIN-2 (TL072) and then audio comes out from the spk line. But I cannot turn the volume high as the LED lits and goes in to protection mode and immediately releases. But if I use low volume then it is okay.

However, if I give input at -+ (10uF caps) then nothing in spk line.

Looking forward for your help.

Thanks
Raj

Attachments

• aud_in.JPG
    aud_in.JPG
    100.5 KB · Views: 1,594
Hi Stewin & Manoj:

I gave input at PIN-2 (TL072) and then audio comes out from the spk line. But I cannot turn the volume high as the LED lits and goes in to protection mode and immediately releases. But if I use low volume then it is okay.

Thanks
Raj

Besides, 47ohms resistor are becoming too hot, actually bunrns immediately. why this is happening?

Hi Stewin & Manoj:

Hi Raj,

use BAL IN for input or you can use as unbalanced mode
UN Balanced Mode:
(+) sign connected to GND(marking shows wrongly)
(-) sign as input with respect to GND

Regards
MANOJ