UCD 25 watts to 1200 watts using 2 mosfets

D

Deleted member 148505

thanks jlister for sharing . but in the schema like the original ir900d you can't use +/- 65vlts or above comfortably . pls change the cd4049 stage to use three inverter buffer stage like irs1500 or aud ver 1 and 1.1 amps

The schematic is already tested, I created an earlier version of it (attached pictures) however I only used +-51V for the supplies. I don't have a power supply with a higher voltage right now.

If anyone can confirm that the IRS1500 is working for +-75V and up then we can adapt the three inverter buffer stage to the schematic.

Attachments

• IRS900.png
    IRS900.png
    110.8 KB · Views: 1,776
  • IMG_2785.jpg
    IMG_2785.jpg
    256 KB · Views: 1,747
  • IMG_2792.jpg
    IMG_2792.jpg
    264.7 KB · Views: 1,563
I would like to buy some IRS2092, high power MOSFET, inductors. Can you please let me know where in India I can buy them, Culcatta/Banglaore preferred.

Or any online shop in India to check price and availability.

Thanks
Raj

Hi Raj,

you can prefer Bangalore.JP street(electronic street) everything you will get.
i am living in KERALA.(malayalam Naadu)

Regards
MANOJ

Hi Manojtm ,

Could you please start another topic for your design ? and if it's possible , move AUD600 related posts to that topic..

anyway , how can i have your amp's schematic ? because i want redesign board and change some component or their footprints etc.

do not use very low resistor like 10R for gate drive,(IR2110 will heat)safe run is 40R and not worried about THD (mackie using 47R for @450KHz)

i think that's because mackie use Class-d for LF drive..

Regards

happy new year

The schematic is already tested, I created an earlier version of it (attached pictures) however I only used +-51V for the supplies. I don't have a power supply with a higher voltage right now.

If anyone can confirm that the IRS1500 is working for +-75V and up then we can adapt the three inverter buffer stage to the schematic.

pcb nice congratulations, good job. how much power rate (w), a query that design is Nanotechnology mo.
happy new year to all forum

:cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers:

Attachments

• nanotecnologia.part1.zip
    800.2 KB · Views: 1,098
  • nanotecnologia.part2.zip
    527.2 KB · Views: 944
Smoke on my AUD600

Hi Manoj:

Yesterday I powered up my AUD600, Ver1.0. First I tested power board, DC rail was +-42 volt and found 12V DC with respect to GND at bias point.

Connected power to amp board without mounting any IC's and measured voltage, found 6.2 volts (Zener 6.3). TL071-072 had 6 volts of their VCC PINs.

It seemed that both the boards are okay and then I mounted all the IC's and connected all the power connection. Then I heard a pop noise and little smoke from NE555 IC area.

At the same time I saw smoke from IRF630 area (Power Board). There was a bulb (100W) in series with my transformer which flashed out in full. Drawing high current due to short circuit!!!

I measured bias voltage which is 29V with respect to GND, earlier this was 12V. Which part(s) may have been blown?

Can you please let me know which causing this problem? How to check the flaws of amp board? I did not attach those parts which are not recommended for first setup.

Waiting for your help.

Thanks
Raj

Attachments

• Power_Board.JPG
    Power_Board.JPG
    52.1 KB · Views: 1,736
DC rail was +-42 volt and found 12V DC with respect to GND at bias point.
At the same time I saw smoke from IRF630 area (Power Board). There was a bulb (100W) in series with my transformer which flashed out in full. Drawing high current due to short circuit!!!

I measured bias voltage which is 29V with respect to GND, earlier this was 12V. Which part(s) may have been blown?

Hi Raj

BIAS 12v is with respect to -ve supply rail only not GND.Connect 3pin BIAS point to amp board 3 pin
POWER Board AMP PCB
PIN=+12v-------------- +12v
PIN=(S)OC ------------ (S) center PIN
PIN=(-75V)------------ -Ve PIN

Regards
MANOJ

thanks to jlester87

I'll gonna share my layout based on IRS900 / IRAUDAMP1.

I put the bias supply onboard and put an external OCP trigger so that the speaker protect will activate in case of short circuit.

Speaker protection circuit included.

Just don't remove my name when you etch the PCB. It gives me the credit for my effort.

Happy new year everyone :)

HI
thanks for your sharing
why you and other engineer dont creat all things in one board ?:confused:
main board dont have OCP ?
for OCP i must creat protection board too ?