UCD 25 watts to 1200 watts using 2 mosfets

hi hadi regarding your question : i etched manojs amp but i did not make it because of complex issues i wanted a simple powerful amp.

i made irs 900d it is simple and very silent i think because it is non ucd that is why it is noiseless . but i plan to use it with manoj power supply board because of the oc protection in manoj power supply board. will post pictures soon

thanks to sir manoj

Hi Hadi,

you should connect -75v(or your supply voltage what you given) supply to PIN 13 of IR2110.

and your car cd player you connected from 12V BAT or SMPS(12V)???

Regards
MANOJ
Hi sir manoj:)
i use + - 30 VDC for your amp
i dont know what you mean
i used 12v DC and conect the + line to + leg of bias and connect - line to -leg off bias.
i donot connect any thing to center leg of bias
what is my wrrong ?
my car cd player connect to 12V BAT
my car smps is not issolated
thanks

i use + - 30 VDC for your amp
i dont know what you mean
i used 12v DC and conect the + line to + leg of bias and connect - line to -leg off bias.
i donot connect any thing to center leg of bias
what is my wrrong ?

Hi Hadi,
For BIAS connection +12V line connected to (+) sign and -12V/GND line connected to (-) sign and (-)sign should be connected to -30V supply(without this amp will not work). no connection for center leg.

do not use same 12v for bias and CAR CD Player, it will damage your amp/cd player. use separate supply.

Regards
MANOJ

Last edited:
thanks to sir manoj

Hi Hadi,
For BIAS connection +12V line connected to (+) sign and -12V/GND line connected to (-) sign and (-)sign should be connected to -30V supply(without this amp will not work). no connection for center leg.

do not use same 12v for bias and CAR CD Player, it will damage your amp/cd player. use separate supply.

Regards
MANOJ
my car smps was not isolated
input gnd and output gnd is same in car converter then amp gnd and cd player gnd and bias gnd is same
what can i do ?

class d amp and smps

Hello
greetings 3 pair IRS3000 getting packed with smps in crown cabinet
need higher power smps;)
warm regards
andrew lebon

Attachments

• DSC00883.JPG
    DSC00883.JPG
    296.4 KB · Views: 2,208