UCD 25 watts to 1200 watts using 2 mosfets

hello,hadi i never try it (T157-2) there spec's say's frequency tested was 50khz,when you're going to used it for 200khz or above as for class d amplifier it may heat,i'm not familiar with it,just give a try if the core temperature will not rise it's fine.(T106-2) FREQUENCY >500Khz up to 10Mhz according to there data.

T157-2, 130-2,106-2 this core are good make sure you dont get the fakes
that's new. never knew they were fake toroids.

i've bought quite a lot of cheap T106-2 toroid from Toroids, Ferrites, Parts, Kits, Toroid King, QRP Erector Set and they does heat up a bit. well they got pretty hot to the touch after a couple of hours of high current in an unventilated case. even then they never saturated. probably got up to 70-80 celcius.

i've since put a fan blowing at them and they never even get warm. how to know if the cores are fake?

as far as i been experience i have 157-2 ,106-2 color glossy red with light gray (china)
and 157-2 130-2 maroon .with dark gray under reading are same on lc meter but red one is very hot can cook pork on it which the maroon one from US is opposite

see photo broken is like MUD red one

Attachments

• fake.jpg
    fake.jpg
    55 KB · Views: 1,642
  • orig.jpg
    orig.jpg
    108.6 KB · Views: 1,589
Last edited:
as far as i been experience i have 157-2 ,106-2 color glossy red with light gray (china)
and 157-2 130-2 maroon .with dark gray under reading are same on lc meter but red one is very hot can cook pork on it which the maroon one from US is opposite

see photo broken is like MUD red one
the toroids that i got from kitsandparts are like your maroon toroids. the inductance calculated from online calculators are dead accurate for the material and size.
online calcs say i need 1.5m for 20uh and i got 21uh with 1.5m of awg 16 wire.

for low power they don't even get warm. but i'm not running them low powered :D

Hi sir manoj
How are you today my friend?
i will buy your AUD600 amp parts
please help me for these questions
you say to me one of the resistor are 1%
wich one is?
i know it value is 1k but i want know wich one in your board
can you please share a picture for core gap?
can i replace stta806 with your mur1560 ?
i want use this amp in 300watt rms 2 ohm with + - 30 VDC
what is this R1* in volume section ?
i want replace 2n3906 and 2n3904 with BC type. is this ok ?
what is this 10N20 ?
can you please say complet part number for this ?
what is this near relay ? 4E7 2W
what is the voltage of capasitors ?
L 431 is TL 431 ?
what is the value of capacitors near the 10N20 ?
please reform the PDF file and send it to me for these things and share again in topic
thanks so much my dearest friend
have a good day