UCD 25 watts to 1200 watts using 2 mosfets

Well DUH! The UA741 is about the worst opamp you could ever use for a switching circuit like this, its even a disgrace in linear circuits. The distortion is likely because the slow 741 is preventing the amp from oscillating fast enough, likely less than 100kHz.

Even the TL071 is a kinda bad choice, a wide bandwidth high frequency opamp like LF356 or better would be the way to go.

Well DUH! The UA741 is about the worst opamp you could ever use for a switching circuit like this, its even a disgrace in linear circuits. The distortion is likely because the slow 741 is preventing the amp from oscillating fast enough, likely less than 100kHz.

Even the TL071 is a kinda bad choice, a wide bandwidth high frequency opamp like LF356 or better would be the way to go.

do u think ca3130 can do the job....instead of TLO71:scratch:

Whats with all this will to substitute parts ? If all you have is slow old opamps that were designed for use in DC circuits like thermostats, then order some proper ones or even ones specified for high frequency off of digikey or such vendor.

Too many inexperienced diyers stare themselves blind at getting everything locally, and if they cant get thne parts locally, they dig up what them can get wich is just complete and utter trash, and wonder why the circuit doesent work.

Whats with all this will to substitute parts ? If all you have is slow old opamps that were designed for use in DC circuits like thermostats, then order some proper ones or even ones specified for high frequency off of digikey or such vendor.

Too many inexperienced diyers stare themselves blind at getting everything locally, and if they cant get thne parts locally, they dig up what them can get wich is just complete and utter trash, and wonder why the circuit doesent work.

i dint get sine wave output replacing the UA741 will do the job....right???????/ i also got hiccups from the amp...thought it was sick and need some sirups of cough

Hi sweetperfume i made the IRS2000 and work's fine the thing's that i found was the pcb layout from TLO71 output pin going to 2N5401 base and pin 7(B+) 5.6V there must be a 10 ohms in series. I used OSC. 1K and FB100k ,OCP 150 ohms;I power it with -/+ 95v.The only challenged that i'm facing right now is the output coil cause it's hard to find here in KSA,the install coil for the mean time heat's up when the gain reaches around 35 percent.I think the only different is the PCB layout for IRS3000.

Hi sweetperfume i made the IRS2000 and work's fine the thing's that i found was the pcb layout from TLO71 output pin going to 2N5401 base and pin 7(B+) 5.6V there must be a 10 ohms in series. I used OSC. 1K and FB100k ,OCP 150 ohms;I power it with -/+ 95v.The only challenged that i'm facing right now is the output coil cause it's hard to find here in KSA,the install coil for the mean time heat's up when the gain reaches around 35 percent.I think the only different is the PCB layout for IRS3000.

can u tell me exactly hw to place the 10ohm resistor in series