UCD 25 watts to 1200 watts using 2 mosfets

i don't have schematic i only made the amp without it and its working great
i only use detex file to make the pcb

does anyone have the correct schematic for this IRS900d?
Is this PCB correct or cointaining errors?
http://www.diyaudio.com/forums/atta...00-watts-using-2-mosfets-ab722e449ca921e4.jpg
I want to use IRFP250N for this AMP as it's shown in the IRS500 layout.
I wonder if irvynejay and anyone has made this AMP help me if there is some useful points.
I want to drive the Amp with -+60 volts . should i change some parameters like RSS resistors or others?
how much should it be?
please help me by your useful tips and experiences.
with Regards.
nn20

thanks to Mr lebon .and eager to read other new comments .
how much is the inductance of output inductor?
how many turns on that core( in video of irvynejay ) is needed?
i see 2 TO-220-package componnet at the bottom of PCB in that video.what are they?

Last edited:
time recent i'm so busy , so i not yet try this PCB .
I'm temporary check , and i see R 4K7 and 1K is wrong , Detex is deceit , and i see C 100uF is not a bypass Capacitor , it connect from Ouput of TL071 to -5V6 :confused: , try swap 4K7 - 1K , and remove C 100uF .
And i 'll check it soon to find a good sch and PCB , some mistake from me , sorry .
Regards .

is the resistor error only prob with this pcb or something else also...and can i replace cd4049 with 4050????

is the resistor error only prob with this pcb or something else also...and can i replace cd4049 with 4050????
the only way of knowing is for someone with better experience with class d to etch the pcb, build and test the amp.

the irs2000/3000d pcb didn't even come with a proper schematic so probably it would be even more helpful if someone would be good enough to trace the pcb and make a schematic out of it. that would allow people with better experience to browse and check for errors as it's quite hard to check for design error just by looking at the pcb traces.

and no you cannot replace it with cd4050 as you need an inverter.

DETEX AUDIO DC PROTECT

Hi Nano
greetings i made this DETEX dc protector same one you use can you please check if its ok MPSA13 darlington transistor any substitute for it
warm regards
andrew lebon

Attachments

• sp.JPG
    sp.JPG
    414.1 KB · Views: 2,055