UCD 25 watts to 1200 watts using 2 mosfets

Post pcb design,all schematics on this thread work with some tweaking:).

the irs3000d dint gave up signal out from 2n5401 and the other one just blew the **** out from IR2110....cause me to lose 5 of it in a time......the frequency was a good square wave from 2n5401 in other design...but no respose from 3000d.....inspite of the frequency on the outputs there was no response from IR.....the low output of IR gave out square wave signal but the low side was still showing something and that something was a freaking "NOTHING"

i tested these designs with +/-30volts

Attachments

• 295130d1344427075-ucd-25-watts-1200-watts-using-2-mosfets-irs-3000d-2-_-pcb.pdf
    75.3 KB · Views: 1,200
  • IRS-3000D%202%20_%20LayoutTop.jpg
    IRS-3000D%202%20_%20LayoutTop.jpg
    210.6 KB · Views: 2,242
  • scalable class d single without protect schematic corrected .pdf
    38.2 KB · Views: 1,313
Last edited:
the irs3000d dint gave up signal out from 2n5401 and the other one just blew the **** out from IR2110....cause me to lose 5 of it in a time......the frequency was a good square wave from 2n5401 in other design...but no respose from 3000d.....inspite of the frequency on the outputs there was no response from IR.....the low output of IR gave out square wave signal but the low side was still showing something and that something was a freaking "NOTHING"

i tested these designs with +/-30volts

Traces are long,ground plane is missing,ground is not thick enough,you will have problems in high curents, but it should work ok for a few wats,if it blew form the start then you made some mistake:(..

Last edited:
Traces are long,ground plane is missing,ground is not thick enough,you will have problems in high curents, but it should work ok for a few wats,if it blew form the start then you made some mistake:(..

i could end up saying that i commited some mistakes but this aint the fact...i checked the design on my breadboard 100 times but there was no such mistake....the 5401 gave the clean square wave output...

"the 5401 gave the clean square wave output"
What do you mean by that? one transistor alone can not give any output..

i thought u were talking about the design with TLO74....yeah u are right i dint get any output from 5401..but at which point do u think i should check out the waveforms before installing the IR2110...and can i replace cd4049 with cd4050

What amplifier are you making???..you will have NO wave forms without all the parts installed and working corectly since the amplifier on this thread is a self oscillatting one.

i built one of the ir2110 model but it had lot of distortion...then i got the pcb design from thienchay of irs2000d/3000d which i tried to see whether works or not...can u tell me does that work well...and what will happen if i install all the things except output fets..to see whether the IR2110 gives the high and low output correctly??????????:scratch:

time recent i'm so busy , so i not yet try this PCB .
I'm temporary check , and i see R 4K7 and 1K is wrong , Detex is deceit , and i see C 100uF is not a bypass Capacitor , it connect from Ouput of TL071 to -5V6 :confused: , try swap 4K7 - 1K , and remove C 100uF .
And i 'll check it soon to find a good sch and PCB , some mistake from me , sorry .
Regards .

Attachments

• cbfbfbfbf.jpg
    cbfbfbfbf.jpg
    162.2 KB · Views: 2,135