UCD 25 watts to 1200 watts using 2 mosfets

some test i make and all was great!
you measure you osc frecquency on the input off the output coil

Attachments

• r-osc10.jpg
    r-osc10.jpg
    168.7 KB · Views: 2,390
Last edited:
Make sure you put it in the right way, i went through a whole stack of these , giving seller neg feedback accusing him of selling fakes before realizing.

After that i never again had a prollem with a IR2110 not working.

i had tested it for more than 20 times with diff designs...in some it worked well but in others it doesnt...can u do me a favour

if i use +/-30 volts and RG2 ultra fast recovery diodes instead of uf4007 and irf540n....then what will this thing do...give a good response or just cook up....i tried three designs from last 2 days and none of then made me smile

any help will be highly appreicited...need to solve the probs....and let me know all the possible contingencies that can smoke the ir2110.....

warm regards

if i use +/-30 volts and RG2 ultra fast recovery diodes instead of uf4007 and irf540n....then what will this thing do...give a good response or just cook up....i tried three designs from last 2 days and none of then made me smile

any help will be highly appreicited...need to solve the probs....and let me know all the possible contingencies that can smoke the ir2110.....

warm regards

Attachments

• My IR2110UcD update on 6_6_10.pdf
    17 KB · Views: 878