UCD 25 watts to 1200 watts using 2 mosfets

Hi stewin,
My old design, i was tested with common PCB and sound not good more noise so i discarded my design change to carrier based one. i use some part for my new class d.now i saw this thread it is great.so anyone can change this and design a good PCB don't ask me why i change L1 value(changing uH sound is good)some mistake is in my schematic i know that.Good luck

Regards
MANOJ

Attachments

• AUD400-old file.jpg
    AUD400-old file.jpg
    855.9 KB · Views: 2,960
willing to share the schematics and pcb? looks like 2 pairs of mosfet with totem pole.

wicked amp for low impedance load

Yeah , 2 pair mosfet for 1 channel , will load 2 Ohm at +/- 130V max , 3000W .
I'm not yes draw the sch , i can share my PCB , i'm remake of Detex IRS-3000D .
This is Layout

Attachments

• IRS-3000D 2 _ LayoutTop.jpg
    IRS-3000D 2 _ LayoutTop.jpg
    210.6 KB · Views: 2,413
guys i have decided to go back to basics fully discreet .i liked this amp but the only set back was it never handled well high voltage the outputs were heating . but if i have to bridge at low voltage like +/-55vlts i prefer this amp to the others here are my layouts . i have ordered smd resistors but before they arrive here is what i am up to. i will post components and bom later. have fun :D:D

Attachments

• gtG ucd single discreet with dc protc perfected flat heat sink 2.JPG
    gtG ucd single discreet with dc protc perfected flat heat sink 2.JPG
    82.1 KB · Views: 2,572
  • gtG ucd single discreet with dc protc perfected flat heat sink pcb bottom.pdf
    98.3 KB · Views: 1,128
  • gtG ucd single discreet with dc protc perfected flat heat sink pcb top.pdf
    107.8 KB · Views: 1,016
  • gtG ucd single discreet with dc protc perfected flat heat sink schematic.pdf
    47.2 KB · Views: 1,066
  • gtG ucd single discreet with dc protc perfected flat heat sink.JPG
    gtG ucd single discreet with dc protc perfected flat heat sink.JPG
    163 KB · Views: 2,549