UCD 25 watts to 1200 watts using 2 mosfets

Hi to all of you guys,i'm new here what i have been observe from the post was there are some schematic's posted,feedback is injected at + of LM311 and THEY OTHER WAY AROUND - NEG.If we are talking OSCILLATION guy"s is this negative injected feedback can make oscillation frequency higher?regardless the RC feedback CIRCUIT,Andrewlebon posted schematics with ref. OSCILLATOR & protection circuit are there any advantage of using this circuit compared to the other schematics posted here,thank's.

bridging ucd amplifier

Hi
greetings is this simple bridge schematic ok to bridge ucd 1200 for 8 ohms load ic TLO71 zeners 6.8volts 1 watt
warm regards
andrew lebon

Attachments

• Scan.jpg
    Scan.jpg
    1,017.6 KB · Views: 1,286
We're welcome.
You can even use ultra low noise opamps if you find you ucd noisy,decrease lm311 gain to 5x and increase its supply rails to +-15v and use this modified circuit to obtain total gain 25x with global noise much better than with standard lm311 with gain of 25.

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

Last edited:
Yes gain 10 is good..but snr is better with gain decrease if you use a ultra low noise op amp befere ...
If you decrease gain you have to increase lm311 supplies to avoid clipping..for gain 10 and +-12 volt suplies you can have maximum 60 volt rms output,for gain 5 you can have maximum 30 and so on...for gain 5 and +-6 volt you can have maximim 15..etc

Yes gain 10 is good..but snr is better with gain decrease if you use a ultra low noise op amp befere ...
If you decrease gain you have to increase lm311 supplies to avoid clipping..for gain 10 and +-12 volt suplies you can have maximum 60 volt rms output,for gain 5 you can have maximum 30 and so on...for gain 5 and +-6 volt you can have maximim 15..etc

I see , clipping occures on the input , not at the output :)
I'm using the inverting kind of input , hence i'll dont get any clipping even at low supply.;)