UCD 25 watts to 1200 watts using 2 mosfets

Caps

i live in east africa i dont know how to send them but if there's a way i'll be glad to. the caps are 105 and i'm assuming they are 63vlts . but in the board they worked o.k @ 62 -0- 60 they are quite affordable here you can get 10pcs for 1$ glad to be of help stewin

All these caps are available here too.. all made in china but quality is not that bad. I have used it and no issues yet.. and those are very cheep. The seller said those are 50v rated but hope it works under 63v too because there is a margin always but be careful..

regards,
Lycanlk

My new design

I'm gonna build this soon :)

regards,
Lycanlk

Attachments

• class D on progress.JPG
    class D on progress.JPG
    92.7 KB · Views: 2,979
I've corrected a little error i found and added a resistor i forgot, i also put a smd solder blob jumper on the feedback so its easy to test out to which pin it should go to on the comparator:
basicclassdbrd4-1.png

I also removed two of the resistors on the input so that either input can be signal or ground. Now also added another jumper for pre/post filter feedback.

I think about spending the 10 euros on the materials needed to make this board at home.

If you want to have a go, i could email the files.

Last edited:
A friend made this amp but he has problems with distortions (layout problems i think)
that's why i want to test your' PCB design. to compare results to his amp.

I think the PCB misses the diodes from the gates of the mosfets.
please check this ...

best regards,
Savu Silviu

Wow

Finally I got to work !

Its really powerful ! This is my first Class D amp.. even running it without a heat sink and there's no distortion in my PCB.. super efficient.. +/-25 dual supply .. I'm gonna increase the voltage step by step.. will let you know the result.

DO not follow My PCB.. caz It has a couple of errors.. This amp works fine without a dual layer board.. I'll send pictures of my dam amp.. Its like a garbage ..LOL still works fine.. I'll be finishing errors on my board and rebuild the amp..

I would say, dont worry people who wants to try this.. !! :D Its a fully working amp ! and the simplest class D amp ever I saw .. I'm really really happy .. may thanks for the designer !

Finally I got to work !

Its really powerful ! This is my first Class D amp.. even running it without a heat sink and there's no distortion in my PCB.. super efficient.. +/-25 dual supply .. I'm gonna increase the voltage step by step.. will let you know the result.

DO not follow My PCB.. caz It has a couple of errors.. This amp works fine without a dual layer board.. I'll send pictures of my dam amp.. Its like a garbage ..LOL still works fine.. I'll be finishing errors on my board and rebuild the amp..

I would say, dont worry people who wants to try this.. !! :D Its a fully working amp ! and the simplest class D amp ever I saw .. I'm really really happy .. may thanks for the designer !

How about the sound quality?