692.2 KB · Views: 4,046
  • BILD0811.JPG
    BILD0811.JPG
    663.1 KB · Views: 3,602
  • BILD0816.JPG
    BILD0816.JPG
    567.8 KB · Views: 3,299
Looks fine to me, I got 3 or 4 that are pretty much the same

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

And they look something like that

PS: No most of them are like that
PS2: 2 of them are like on the picture, 3 of them are totaly 100% like he has, and two of them are in smps and Damp now and working

Last edited:
Hi everyone..

After long time I came to the forum and searched for a class D amp. I saw this thread in an accident and luckily. I have never tried a class D amp so far because of the complexity.. I'm really amazed by the design and really glad to hear that it works..

I dont care THD values and any other comparison of this with other amplifiers. because if you care of those, you better try there are many appreciated amps here. But I enjoy the simplicity, output power and the efficiency with this. I'll be really happy if I could get powered my woofers with this :))

My plan is to drive a subwoofer from this with a low pass filter. mid and highs form another amp.

Thank you all for running this thread with helpful stuff.. Pro engineers please look at this and tweak it with the minimum complexity. your work will be appreciated. because DIY should to be simple otherwise it has to be "do it by others".. lol.. just a joke :p :))

regards,
Lycanlk