ucd 25 watts to 1200 watts using 2 mosfets - Page 300 - diyAudio
Go Back   Home > Forums > Amplifiers > Class D

Class D Switching Power Amplifiers and Power D/A conversion

Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.

Ads on/off / Custom Title / More PMs / More album space / Advanced printing & mass image saving
Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 2nd December 2012, 02:43 PM   #2991
diyAudio Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: ksa
Hi jancso2002 the one i post is intended for chago25 for part's placement reference only not the P.C.B. layout.Don't be confused,if you already build the IRS900 then compare that layout to the one i post and you can see the difference.(please notice the P.C.B. layout)thank's.
  Reply With Quote
Old 2nd December 2012, 03:28 PM   #2992
diyAudio Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by don2007ksa View Post
Hi jancso2002 the one i post is intended for chago25 for part's placement reference only not the P.C.B. layout.Don't be confused,if you already build the IRS900 then compare that layout to the one i post and you can see the difference.(please notice the P.C.B. layout)thank's.
I do not confuse the scheme IRS 900 to IRS 2000, I wanted to say that even with modifications IRS 2000 base-emitter of transistor 2nXXXX not go into oscillation only periodically (PCB by Tien ....)
  Reply With Quote
Old 3rd December 2012, 10:27 AM   #2993
diyAudio Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by andrewlebon View Post
NANOS PCB for 3 pair

warm regards
andrew lebon
http://www.diyaudio.com/forums/attac...89611297_o.jpg does this circuit is already tested? any comment?
  Reply With Quote
Old 3rd December 2012, 03:43 PM   #2994
diyAudio Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by Noobieme25 View Post
http://www.diyaudio.com/forums/attac...89611297_o.jpg does this circuit is already tested? any comment?
yes have tested the circuit. but is missing a capacitor 470N between feedings.
  Reply With Quote
Old 4th December 2012, 02:34 AM   #2995
diyAudio Member
 
andrewlebon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Hello
greetings 3 pair amp tested with bd totem 3 pair irfp260n no issues with amp
sound quality or power
warm regards
andrew lebon
__________________
[image][/image]"It's Better to try and fail than to never know and always wonder"
  Reply With Quote
Old 4th December 2012, 07:55 AM   #2996
diyAudio Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by andrewlebon View Post
Hello
greetings 3 pair amp tested with bd totem 3 pair irfp260n no issues with amp
sound quality or power
warm regards
andrew lebon
thanks for reply... hello andrewlebon do u have copy of its overlay? coz i cant see its schem or overlay parts just a pcb design tnx
  Reply With Quote
Old 4th December 2012, 01:19 PM   #2997
diyAudio Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Hi to all
HI sir manoj
sorry for my late
i have hisssss in my amp
when i conect gnd from my car cd payer to your amp gnd then it have hummmm
i try turn on your amp without power section
i use one lm7812 for bias but it dose not worked. why?
i cannot find out the amp FERQ beacuse i dont have that divases
how much value resistor for change FREQ
i need change over curent and short circute optione too. which resistor was do this to me?
thanks
  Reply With Quote
Old 4th December 2012, 01:20 PM   #2998
diyAudio Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
HI stewin
do you creat sir manoj amp ver 1.1 ?
what is the problem in this versione ?
have nice time to all
thanks
  Reply With Quote
Old 4th December 2012, 09:39 PM   #2999
NMOS is offline NMOS  Germany
diyAudio Member
 
NMOS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Frankfurt
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hadighorbani View Post
Hi to all
HI sir manoj
sorry for my late
i have hisssss in my amp
when i conect gnd from my car cd payer to your amp gnd then it have hummmm
i try turn on your amp without power section
i use one lm7812 for bias but it dose not worked. why?
i cannot find out the amp FERQ beacuse i dont have that divases
how much value resistor for change FREQ
i need change over curent and short circute optione too. which resistor was do this to me?
thanks

short question


what amp do you have build ?

can you send me schematic
  Reply With Quote
Old 5th December 2012, 01:59 AM   #3000
chago25 is offline chago25  Philippines
diyAudio Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by don2007ksa View Post
To chago25,please check
thanks sir don2007ksa
  Reply With Quote

Reply


Hide this!Advertise here!
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Philips 40/25/15 watts amplifier with Universal preamplifier circuit. renjiish Solid State 65 1st December 2014 06:09 AM
Decibel Watts VS Watts ? fivestring Solid State 11 1st April 2009 02:08 PM
AMP1-B: why only 25 watts @8ohms? theAnonymous1 Class D 10 15th August 2005 07:55 PM
Sound quality of amps at 0.3 watts vs @ typical 5 watts rick57 Solid State 2 26th March 2005 07:25 AM
Need 2 watts Vivek Everything Else 4 17th July 2003 09:29 AM


New To Site? Need Help?

All times are GMT. The time now is 01:51 AM.


vBulletin Optimisation provided by vB Optimise (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Copyright ©1999-2014 diyAudio

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2