UCD 25 watts to 1200 watts using 2 mosfets

hi pafi can i use irf640 instead of irf610 also please post your fb schema and photos .

Not a good idea.

Sorry, I don't find the schematic. More than 10 years ago.

Attachments

• 05.jpg
    05.jpg
    102.2 KB · Views: 1,914
This is my Schematics D2KNeo and PCB picture. Just to give you idea, of maybe redraw from this picture. 2 sets mosfet Class D. I cannot give PDF of layout. You cannot just simply move this picture as some tracks are optimized to get very less capacitance hence as small as possible for small signal. Just give you idea.

Regards,
kartino

hi kartino,
what is the out power of this class d amp?
what load u recomend 2 ohm, 4 ohm?
what is the maximum supply voltage to feed?

This is my Schematics D2KNeo and PCB picture. Just to give you idea, of maybe redraw from this picture. 2 sets mosfet Class D. I cannot give PDF of layout. You cannot just simply move this picture as some tracks are optimized to get very less capacitance hence as small as possible for small signal. Just give you idea.

Regards,
kartino
Hi Kartino,is this a tested pcb?
Can you share this?

Regards,
kartino

Hi Kartino,

I like the graphics of your schematics.
Which software did you use to make the schematics ?

hi all by the grace of GOD i have finished a layout with ocp,dcp,ovp,uvp and soft start protections .the relays are small but i prefer using relays to reduce on pop and off discharging noise. i intend to use +/-85volts at 2ohms outputs are one pair irfb4227 .

if interested to make pls do and post photos and your experience.

have fun guyz:D:D

any ideas comments are welcomed:cool::cool:

Hi mr stewin
are you test it?
i decide to create it
how much power it have?

yes its working
no problem

but
+-40v
40*.8=32v (safe maximum PWM 80% (85%))
32/1.414=22.6V (rms output voltage)
22*22/4 == 120W RMS @ 4ohms (output power V*V/R)
may be 100W with coduction+capacitor Vdrops losses
60W @ 8ohms

so this is not effective circuit for low voltages
try +-80V or +-100V !!!!!be careful!!!

Hi mr Dinithm
do you have a full layout and PCB for this 1500 class D amp with full parts name and no error?
please share it here if you have it
thank you

Neo D2K Current limit

Regards,
kartino

I was looking at your NeoD2K v0.6b schematic. I was stuck at the current limit circuit in the +ve and -ve supply rails and was wondering if the -ve current limit will be triggered at the much higher current than the +ve value because of D22.
Also, would it be better if the volume control is followed by a buffer rather than an inverting gain stage?

regards,

bimbla.

hi all by the grace of GOD i have finished a layout with ocp,dcp,ovp,uvp and soft start protections .the relays are small but i prefer using relays to reduce on pop and off discharging noise. i intend to use +/-85volts at 2ohms outputs are one pair irfb4227 .

if interested to make pls do and post photos and your experience.

have fun guyz:D:D

any ideas comments are welcomed:cool::cool:

Hello Stewin,

I am planing to make the circuit that you have posted because it is of the post filter feedback type. This will be my first Class-D amplifier build. I am hoping to power this from a linear +/- 75V supply capable of at least 25A and load it with 8E/4E/2E speakers and expect 325W/650W/1300W power. So wish me luck. ;)
I am currently referring to the gtG UCD v3.4 schematic that you have posted. Based on your builds, kindly do post modifications/ betterment that you may come across and I will do the same, ok?

Can C3 be changed to bi-polar type. I believe that it will make a difference. Luckily, it will not change your art-work.

regards,

bimbla.

Hi NN20
greetings not much difference in irs1500 pcb i reccomend irs3000 pcb layout
because i have made it and @2 ohms load very little heat
warm regards
andrew lebon

Hello andrew and all great diyers
Im feeling very great being in a forum of great people
Ive read many parts of this thread
I also want to make ad class amp
Irs3000d as u suggested and ineed ur help
Im confused about fet to use irf250 or 90n20
I need gate resistance for both and maximum+- volts
For both to drive 2 ohms
I need to drive600w 8 ohm*4 speakers
And what is the value of inductor please?
Wire guage ?
Bias voltage to confirm 12 v or?
Value of osc and rfb