UCD 25 watts to 1200 watts using 2 mosfets

irs 1500 not working perfect....when volume low then green led off state ,when green led glowing with volume(sound) level.when low volume then amp does not occilate.when volume high level(after 20%) then green led glow with full light & sound is clear .at low volume amp does not occilate....
all pcb connection, track is clear & right

irs 1500 not working perfect....when volume low then green led off state ,when green led glowing with volume(sound) level.when low volume then amp does not occilate.when volume high level(after 20%) then green led glow with full light & sound is clear .at low volume amp does not occilate....
all pcb connection, track is clear & right

hi,
greeting,
ravpreet, irs1500 is delta sigma class d so this amp want input signal to start osilation, once start osilation amp working perfect.

Hello!

I lost some time and among many messages ... What happened to the onset UCD design theme?

Still working with the design and it has never failed one. I see that there have been other diagrams and do not work quite right.

It is something to adjust here and there ... The design is good and can be very reliable and respectable power.

Greetings!

QcdMa6K.gif

Hello Tacato have the complete PCB, already armed beam.
PS: It looks great.

I know that the direct use of 220v is very dangerous, and I will use a transformer for galvanic isolation. By lowering the voltage to + -95, obtained large size transformer. So I want to use the 220 ​​for the card, but do not know which components of change for the strain.

Last edited: