UCD 25 watts to 1200 watts using 2 mosfets

Schematics ??

hi all I have doubts why diagrams removed
if all this, now this amplifier with sigma delta modulator is basically the work of international rectifier IRAUD1 and pag.IRF is available in this forum is to discuss and learn and then teach because it removed the schematics and PCB artwork? ?
greetings to all ...if the moderator permits desire iraud1 put the diagram and leave here as a reference in fact heard super good

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    111 KB · Views: 1,686
one more smps completed

warm regards
andrew lebon

hi andrew

do ee16 or 19 have gap in the middle legs.pc cores have gap in midde legs i got cores without gap too.
did you use 15swg single solid wire or srands.
i have 23 swg wire thinking of paralling 5 in primary is it ok.

regards

thanks

Attachments

• 1.2KVA.jpg
    1.2KVA.jpg
    237.4 KB · Views: 1,604
I've cobbled together a PSU/modulator board to go along with the power module boards.

It may not look too impressive but the seemingly long traces only handle TTL DC signals (enable/mute) so it shouldent be an issue.

This module uses a LM393 and is thus designed to be used with two power modules to form a full stereo amplifier, however i am not sure this will work as the two halves of the LM393 may interfer with each other, causing problems such as noise.

Attachments

• nAi38H7.png
    nAi38H7.png
    131.2 KB · Views: 693
Hi Insomnia,

yes with gate resistor 6.8 ohm

Regards
MANOJ

have problem, your amp not working.

1. 74HC04 IC will be very hot and bulb from negative rail is lighting, after remove 74HC04 IC Bulb is off but then IC2110 will be hot quick.

2. If remove IR2110 bulb from negative rail is lighting too

3. If remove 74HC04 IC bulb is off

Bias - ..... I have connect with negative rail from power supply - 75V DC

Is it possibile wiring 74HC04 IC from audamp 3.0 is wrong in your schematic ?

Attachments

• AUD600Rev3.0.pdf
    242.7 KB · Views: 1,112
Last edited: